steamy (15)

~
tw: smut❗️if you dont want to read it, you can skip :D

Jotaro rests his large hand on your thigh, making you feel a bit tense. Why was he touching you like this? A part of you liked it, but another part of you felt unsure. Was he trying to hookup with you? Was he trying to be friendly? You look over at him nervously, his eyes immediately meeting yours. You bring your hand down under the water towards his hand on your thigh, softly resting your hand on top of his. He glances down with his eyes, looking at your hand, then back up at you. You gulp and look down at his hand again, his long fingers gently pulsing on your skin. It gave you chills at the sight, good chills. You felt an urge to grab him and kiss him, an urge to jump on him, something, anything.

You let out a soft shaky breath and gently grab his wrist. He looks down at you. You are unsure what he'll do, and you might ruin something, but your tarot card told you to just go for it. You believed in this, you believed it was meant for you.

Taking his hand, you slowly begin to bring it in between your legs, his hand is limp, submissive to your control. You feel his arm tense up slightly as his fingers brush against your very upper inner thigh... very close...

You gulp and place his hand there, seeing if he will do what you want him to. He taps his fingers on your skin slowly, watching you. He then gently grabs your thigh, spreading it apart from the other ever so slightly. You tense up and look down at his hand, watching what he does. He then slides his hand towards your core, his middle finger softly brushing against your clit, which he found with ease. You breathe in sharply, not expecting him to find it that quickly. Maybe he was a playboy. Maybe he's done this many times before with other girls. You exhale shakily as you hear him let out a deep yet quiet hum.

He begins to softly rub your clit with his middle finger, using a small circular motion. You slowly look over at him, he looks at you with his eyes. Your face is flushed, you know it's obvious that you find him hot. Your lips part slightly as he takes your hand with his other arm and brings it towards him. You look down at his hand, seeing where he's leading yours. You widen your eyes a little as he places your hand on his dick, which was very hard. You softly grip it, making him let go of your arm.

You have never touched a dick before, you have never given a guy a hand job or a blow job. You've seen porn before and know the basics of how to give a hand job, but you were so nervous and scared. This was Jotaro Kujo for crying out loud, the most popular guy in the entire school, and you were touching his dick.

You grip his dick a bit harder and begin to slowly stroke your hand up and down, the water slightly swishing around from all the movements. He breathes a little bit heavier, his fingers working wonders for you. You scoot a little closer to him and lean your cheek on his arm, letting out a soft moan as his fingers begin to move faster against you. From the feel of it, his dick was quite large, and you weren't surprised considering he was 195cm tall. You feel relieved when you hear Jotaro let out a quiet deep moan, letting you know you're doing something right.

You wondered if he always wanted to do sexual things with you, or if he changed his mind about it recently. You two both claim to hate each-other yet are becoming quite close... Now a little too close.

You notice he tends to twitch a little when you stroke near the tip of his dick, so that's where you begin to focus. Still stroking the base, you rotate your hand just slightly when moving up past his tip, making him take in sharp breaths of pleasure. This made you feel a bit empowered, knowing you had this kind of control over him made you feel alive.

He suddenly takes your hand and stops you from stroking him, he sits up and turns a bit, facing you. You look at him and gulp. He brings his right arm behind you and places his hand on the back of your neck. His left hand slides on your inner thigh, his fingers creeping closer towards your heat. He brings his face close to you, you breathe a bit heavy and watch him. He slides his fingers towards your entrance, softly rubbing them against your wetness before gently pushing a finger inside you. You hum and look at his face. Hes flushed, lips slightly parted as well. He then leans his head down towards your neck, placing soft kisses before starting to softly suck.

You whimper softly and grab his arm as he slides his middle finger in and out of you, obviously only using 1 to make sure you're okay with it. You lift your hips a little and moan softly.

"Jotaro.." You whimper and tap his arm a little. He lifts his head from your neck and looks at you.

"You can... add another finger..." You say quietly. A smirk begins to form on his face, and he doesn't hesitate, adding a second finger like you said. You gasp softly as he begins to pump his two fingers in and out of you, curling his fingers upward slightly. You let out a moan, causing him to wrap his arm around your head and cover your mouth. He pulls you close to him, resting his head on yours. You moan into his hand as he fingers you faster, your innards dripping wet. You squirm slightly from the pleasure, never feeling something this good before.

He smirks and brings his lips near your ear, listening to your whimpers and feeling you squirm under his touch.

"How's that, huh? You like it like that?" He speaks deeply near your ear. Tears begin to form in your eyes from the overwhelming pleasure and sensations he is giving you. You nod with his hand over your mouth.

"Yeah? You want me to make you cum?" He whispers again, causing you to feel closer and closer. You nod again and moan into his hand once more. The feeling of his large fingers curling inside you was better than anything you have ever experienced before. You never even knew it could actually feel this good. He must have been really experienced, he knew all the right spots so quickly. The feeling of him pressed up against you, covering your mouth with his fingers inside you excited you so much that you couldn't help but feel so close to the edge, you could burst. His warmth, his touch, his voice, everything about him was mesmerizing, and you now knew that you, y/n, had a big fat crush on him.

"You close?" He asks deeply as he feels you squirming and softly shaking. You nod repeatedly, and continue to whimper and moan into his hand. The water swishes around from the movements going on.

"Cum for me then..." He growls lowly against the skin on your neck, licking your ear afterwards. You roll your eyes back and grab his arm.

"Yo Jotaro! Have you seen your moms big cooking pot?! It's not in the kitchen!" You both hear Joseph yell from the house. Jotaro lifts his head and looks towards the house, his hand softly slipping away from your mouth. You begin to cum, the orgasm is so intense you take a breath in your mouth and immediately let out a moan full of so much pleasure. Jotaro quickly presses his hand back over your mouth, fingering you through your orgasm at a punishing speed. Your body shakes as he continues, eventually slowing down once your shaking calms. He removes his hand from you and immediately gets out of the hot spring.

You lean your head back over the edge of the hot spring, breathing heavily and softly shaking from the orgasm. You close your eyes, literally light headed from the experience.

Jotaro wraps his towel around his waist and begins to kind of jog towards the house.

"Jotaro!!" Joseph yells again.

"I'm coming old man!...Yare yare daze." He groans.

What the fuck just happened?

~