dads home {53}

~

<y/n's pov>

At the end of the day you and Jotaro begin to walk home. You hold hands and talk about the rest of your day at school. It felt so nice to have someone to walk home with for once.

"Did you want to come over my house?" You say to him as you approach the 2 paths that separate you two. He grins and nods.

"Sure. I never really go to your house." He looks down at you. You smile and jump up on your tippy toes and give him a kiss on the lips. He hums lowly and brings a hand to your jaw, pulling up in closer to give you a deep kiss. You giggle and pull away, smiling up at him. You take his hand again and walk down the pathway towards your house.

When you arrive you see your dads car in the driveway. He's still home. You are happy he's home, but now you kind of wish he wasn't so you could have alone time with Jotaro. You sigh a little and stop in your tracks.

"Mmm... maybe we can go to your house instead." You look up at him. He smiles a little.

"Why? Because your parents are home?" He questions. You nod and turn around with him, beginning to walk down the path again.

"Where do you think you two are going?" You hear his voice. You stop again and close your eyes, letting out a low exhale. You both slowly turn around and you grin.

"Hey... Dad." You chuckle a little. He walks over to you two wearing what looks like outdoor working clothes. He looks a little sweaty too.

"What are you doing?" You say to him. He looks at you and then points back at his car.

"Oh- I'm trying to fix up my car. The breaks aren't working so I've been working on it for a few hours. I can't seem to figure it out." He places his hands on his hips and shakes his head. He looks at Jotaro and grins a little.

"Jotaro, was it?" He points at him a little. Jotaro nods.

"Yes, sir." He has his right hand in his pocket, his left hand holding yours.

"Ah, nice to see you again, kid." He reaches out his dirty hand towards Jotaro. Jotaro looks at his hand and gulps. You giggle at your dad.

"Dad, wash your hands before you want to handshake him." You scrunch your nose a bit. He glances at his hand and sighs a little with a chuckle. He begins to wipe his hand on his shirt.

"Sorry about that." He shakes his head a bit.

"It's okay. It's nice to see you too, sir." Jotaro takes his hand out of his pocket and reaches it out to your father. You grin happily. Your dad grins and reaches his hand out again and shakes Jotaro's hand. Your fathers eyebrows raise.

"Woah, quite the grip you got." He chuckles a bit. Jotaro forces a small grin and releases his hand gently.

"How old are you again?" Your dad says to Jotaro while folding his arms.

"Same age as me, dad. Please, can you not question him right now?" You kind of widen your eyes at him. He looks at you and nods a little.

"Yeah. I'm sorry. You two go inside and relax, I think your mother made some snacks earlier." He grins. You nod and grip Jotaro's hand as you walk past your father towards the house. You blush feeling a little embarrassed.

You both go inside and you groan once the door closes. You take your shoes off.

"I'm sorry about that, Jotaro." You sigh. He grins and takes off his shoes.

"It's okay. He's your father, it's just what they do." He follows you to your bedroom. You both go inside and you close and lock the door. You plop your backpack on the floor and take your jacket off. Jotaro sets down his bag and walks into your room, sitting on your bed and looking around. You begin to unbutton your shirt. He looks at you and raises his brows.

"Woah. Remember, you're doing that right in front of me. Be careful." He chuckles. You grin and shake your head a little as you unbutton and remove your shirt.

"What? You scared you're gonna get turned on?" You giggle. He leans back slightly on your bed, placing his hands back for support.

"I'm not scared that I will, I know I will." He says lowly while watching you. You glare at him and grin as you place your shirt in your hamper. You bring your hands to your skirt and begin to tug them down. You stop as he reaches out a hand and motions you to come closer. You walk over to him sitting on the bed and stand in front of him. He sits up and slides his hands on your waist, pulling you in closer and placing a kiss on your stomach. You bite your lip softly and slide your hands onto his shoulders.

His hands make their way to your skirt and he begins to tug it down for you.

"Mmh, you're a little freak, huh?" You whisper to him. He grins and looks up at you.

"Only for you." He smiles. You rub his shoulders and look down at his face. He tugs down your skirt and it falls to the floor. His hands slide onto your thighs and hips and then onto your ass, squeezing softly with both hands. You squeal a little and lean down and kiss him on the lips. He kisses you back and you slowly straddle his lap. His hands remain on you, roaming and touching wherever he can.

You pull away slowly and takes his hands and bring them up to the back of your bra. You move your hair to the side and look down at him. He smirks and unclips your bra for you.

"You seem like the freaky one." He mumbles deeply as he carefully removes your bra. You slide your hands onto his chest and toy with his shirt.

"Mmm, I think I might be." You rotate your hips on his lap as his hands cup your now free breasts. He presses his lips together and closes his eyes. You giggle at his reaction.

"You know we can't have sex here." He whispers. You raise your eyebrows.

"And why's that?" You tilt your head, continuing to softly grind on him. He gulps.

"Well for starters, your father is home. If he caught us I feel like he'd kill me. And I also didn't bring any condoms." He whispers. You purse your lips and slide your hands towards his stomach and rest them there.

"Mmh, I suppose you're right. But there's other things we can do." You say softly. You look down at him and smile and begin to giggle.

"What?" He smirks. You shake your head a little.

"You say that as if my dad could kill you. You have star platinum. He wouldn't stand a chance." You laugh. He shakes his head a little and softly shrugs.

"Yeah, well it's the principle, you understand." He slides his hands down your waist firmly. You nod down at him.

"I know." You whisper and rub his chest.

There's suddenly a soft knock on your door. Your eyes widen and you quickly look over at the door.

"Yes?" You call out and carefully begin to get off of Jotaro.

"Honey, there's something in the mail for you. It looks important." Your dad speaks from the other side of the door. You sigh.

"Okay, dad, thanks. I'll look at it later." You chuckle. You hear his footsteps walk away. You then walk over to your dresser, opening it and putting on a big comfortable t shirt. Jotaro remains lying on the bed watching you. He can't seem to take his eyes off of you. Every little step you take, his eyes watch you like a hawk. He's very precise, of course, due to star platinum.

You walk back over to him and lean over, placing your hands on the bed. He looks up at you, his eyes scanning your face and a small grin forming on his face. You admire his face and slowly bring your hand to the hardened bulge in his pants, gripping it gently. His mouth opens in surprise.

"You wanna do some homework with me?" You whisper.

-