20. A new type of performance

The three days have passed effortlessly, blending flawlessly into each other similar to a watercolor painting and now me and my darling were preparing for the sleazy douche to join us for a drink.

As I meticulously apply my lipstick and carefully opened the cap to the eyeliner pen as I wanted to line my eyes with black eyeliner.

I can feel my heart racing like a thoroughbred at the starting gate. I could feel my limbs tingling in excitement as the bloodlust coursed through my veins.

As I tightlined my upper and lower waterline to make my lashes appear thicker. I let the betrayal of Ritz towards my husband still burn like a fire in my chest, fueling not only my desire for revenge but his as well.

Every stroke of the lipstick tube as I painted them a hot cherry red makes me feel sultry as I could see Veneer eyeing me as he himself let a ink colored lipstick slide across his lips effortlessly covering his mint green lips with the oil colored gloss.

Slipping on my new silk stockings , each delicate thread on the silky material a reminder of the fragile trust of friendship that Ritz shattered. My eyes wondering over to my husband and let a inky flush consume my face as Veneer chose a stunning outfit of a white open chested ruffled shirt that had balloon sleeves with a oversized black trench coat with shoulder pads draped over his sleek shoulders and black corset belt.

The corset belt had a silver clasp in the front and is laced up with black string. On his arms he wore an elbow length black gloves that he tucked the sleeve into with shiny indigo bangles and sleek black leather pants with black pencil thin heeled latex boots which had cerulean laces that made him tower over me by another half of an inch than he already was.

On his right ear, he wore a dangling Black metal star-shaped earring that had multiple little moon shaped holes scattered throughout with a chain that clipped to his helix and a blue jewel at the bottom which was a pear-shaped glittery blue stone surrounded by tiny magenta and green stones in a sunburst pattern that hung from the bottom of the star.

I on the other hand wore the other matching star on my left ear. For my attire I chose A black bodycon maxi dress with halter neck with an attached sleek light weight scarf and an open back to really show off the mating mark Veneer had kissed my skin with as I let him bind himself to me.

On my feet were small kitten heels so I could at least almost match Veneer in height, with our new heights being 7 inches with my higher heel and him being 8 inches with his boosted inch from his knee high latex stiletto boots.

Those sleek pants that really showed off his new curves as a silver chain was hanging from his right hip. God he truly was an adonis in this form, especially as I could see the outline of the fake cock he wore for this as he didn't want Ritz to find out just in case if all hell broke loose.

These certainly were hot murder outfits as my sweetheart had called them.

"Ritz said he'll be here at 7 right?" He fixed the choker of obsidian colored 'pearls' that I gifted him the night before, the blessing petal on the dresser in front of him, ready to be slipped into a drink.

"Yep~ I'm guessing you have everything prepared?" I messaged Ritz over the days, confirming the time and place where he'd be, he was going to go into the drawing room of the manor where a flute of champagne will be waiting for him.

We both picked Champagne since it gave the prick a false sense of security about a possibility of a much more chilled conversation that might make him believe that there might be more on the table.

However Veneer wanted us to reveal ourselves as Kid choked down his drink, confirming how he fucked up by happily entering our domain; completely blissfully ignorant of the malicious intent we held towards him as he stupidly believed that he could try to sweet talk my beloved into reconsidering his friendship with him.