17. Jealous men get bitemarks

After we bathed again after our spontaneous rendezvous, we now laid in our bed again. The metaphorical one we've made for ourselves along with the physical one, especially After my darling had taken the time to change the bedsheets yet again.

An adorable annoyance in his voice as he softly grumbled about how much he came all over the sheets.

But now we laid there in the blissful silence that washed over the two of us like a tidal wave as he snuggled into my body, his body was so warm and doughy against me that I couldn't help myself but squeeze him a little closer to me.

"Um, hey Floyd.. totally Random question.." I turned to be greeted my those warm seaside colored eyes that belonged to my darling Aphrodite. Those big fluttering doe eyes I could and will drown in for forever, which made my heart swoon and swing with a vigor, in a way I've never felt before as I could see the same amount of love that I have for him reflecting back into my own irises.

I hummed as I ran my indigo pigmented knuckles down his revealed spine as he completely forwent a top and now only wore a pair of mint green panties and matching colored stockings. He sat up on his elbow, his other hand still palming at my stomach, still swirling the pads of his fingers around making little patterns in my fuzzy skin. His longer nails slightly digging in, not enough to hurt but enough to produce some pressure against my skin.

"So.. umm.. about a couple of minutes ago when we were doing... Stuff." His flushed face as he tried to lightly describe the sins we've just committed only moments ago was absolutely adorable as his face started to tinge a milky purple at the recollection .

"What about me eating you out precious?" That seemed to summon a little awkward squawk from the back of his throat as he just kept his gaze on my chest and drew little stars on my abdomen. His flush now reached the tips of his ears as he was probably unused to hearing such sultry language or that subject matter just embarrassed him deeply.

I could literally savor his flavor again, his overdramatic expressions and reactions were sending me into a frenzy with how utterly cute he was.

"Yeah...That.. but what I wanted to know was...how did you do that?"

"Well sweetheart I peeled open your cute plush thighs and-"

"No! Ugg that's not what I meant, like how did you get so good at it." Oh.. I see where he's getting at especially with that pouty look and those squinted eyes of suspicion.

He's jealous. Oh How my beautiful adonis was stricken with envy towards how well I was able to get him off without a slight hitch.

"I've had a few partners in the past but they didn't matter in the way you do sweetheart." I kissed the top of his head as I could see his frown on those puffy lips only worsened. His fists squeezing in on themselves as I don't believe my answer was satisfactory towards my little green haired viper.

"You make me feel special and I don't like how other people can say the same thing..." His snarl made my heart flutter as the words fully sunk into my consciousness. Then the soft plops of tears started hitting my chest, with a little bit of shifting I was met with those brilliant galaxy eyes that shot translucent meteors from their depths.

"I mean-" he tried to turn away from me only for me to turn his face back and made him look me in the eyes. I've definitely noticed that little delightful tick of how when he's about to tell me the truth or when he's being honest with me, his eyes will actively avoid mine as he'll fiddle with his fingers or pick at his clothing.

"W-what if you find someone better or more attractive than me? Or what if I fuck it all up and I can't measure up? I've never been with anyone like that before and what if- what if I'm not good enough for you and what if you-." My thumb traced his lips as he hiccuped, his eyes lidded as he tried to not show how tired he was from his vulnerable display, Unleashing his inner demons for me to bare witness too. The unspoken heavy 'cheat' hung in the air.