21. These are the games he plays

Me and my darling finished tying him up with his waist glued to the back of the chair with metallic chains that were clipped in with a padlock while his non dominant hand was chained to the table in a metal clip before we sat down. Veneer sitting on the chair while I sat on his lap, letting the pads of his fingers run themselves along my thighs as my eyes took in the dim scenery, of the closet we just were in but how I missed the table with an ominous chest that sat a little ways away from the car beat me.

A cleaver connected to the table laid within reach for Ritz and that made my mind spin in curiosity about what Veneer planned on doing. My excited wiggles made him softly smile as he pressed an inky kiss into my throat.

"Oh god where am I?!" We both we're suddenly brought from out loving gazes towards each other and was met with Ritz's panicked one. Veneer smirked as Ritz rose a curious eyebrow with his nose scrunched as he recognized Veneer.

"Ritz lovely to see your face again." My voice purred as I turned towards Ritz, my bottom still in Veneers lap but both my hands rested on my own as I leaned forward my smile seemingly making him squirm in discomfort as I probably looked deranged.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Oh lil ole me? I'm Veneer's husband; Floyd, I'm so sorry that I have to unfortunately meet you." I fixed my fringe fluffing it up as I snarked at the reporter.

"Wait Veneer, you're married?" He turned to try to address him but was met with a,

"Not legally but Yes I am, but you never cared about whether or not I was already in a relationship. You just cared about getting your rocks off." His voice was so chilled and clipped as he laid both his hands on my waist, softly rubbing his thumbs in circles.

"Look Ven we can talk-" he tried to start but my beloved beat him to the point,

"No Ritzy~ we're going to play a game now." Veneer snapped his fingers with a little smirk towards me and I took the initiative pulling the duct tape from his pocket before I slowly unpeeled the duct tape apart with my fingers.

I could feel the stickiness clinging to my peach fuzz covered skin as it revealed the gray, industrial backing beneath. The sound of the tape tearing off echoed in the small room, making me momentarily pause before continuing with my task.

With each careful motion, I could feel the anticipation building in my chest as I knew what was to come next; this was Ritz's final page.

Placing the now-free tape over the piglet's mouth, I could almost hear his muffled protests as his words were abruptly silenced. My hand lightly slapping his cheek making sure I slightly dig my nails in creating rosy colored streaks.

The sensation of power washed over me, knowing that I and my precious darling had control in this moment over the pathetic degenerate. It was a chilling yet exhilarating feeling, one that I couldn't help but revel in as I stood there, watching as the tape held firm and sealed his fate.

This was exactly how I felt when I sealed Velvet into the diamond; I'm so happy that Veneer gets to experience this sensation with me. I could see the goosebumps building on his neck as he vibrated with his excitement towards him finally getting his vengeance against Ritz.

"Mmm-" Ritz tried to cry only for me to chuckle at the weak pleading cries of the reporter while I perched myself on the arm on Veneers chair. My arms wrapped around my lovers throat fully leaning into his form as he shuffled the cards.

Skilled nimble hands worked the cards in such a precise manner that made me bite my lip at how cold his eyes were as he glared at Ritz, this was the same look he gave as his sister while he gouged her eyes out.