REBORN

FREEN POV

"I didn't go home and stayed at her house instead. I want to see what she will do to me. I don't care if she gets angry with me.

"Becky? Aren't you done yet?" I asked her because she said she needed to take a shower, but she has been in there for a while now.

"Hey! What are you doing in there? Why are you taking so long?" I called out to her again. I'm getting bored in her room, so I lay down. I was about to close my eyes when something suddenly flashed in my mind, causing me to sit back up.

"What was that?" I pinched myself because I've been seeing blurry faces lately, but now they are slowly becoming clearer, and one of them is Becky's face. But the things I'm seeing in my mind about her are different. Especially in my dreams, I have so many happy memories with her. I don't know what to do anymore.

The door opened, diverting my attention. Her face seemed unreadable, and I couldn't figure out what she was thinking.

"Are you planning something bad against me?" I was surprised by her question, but of course, I didn't admit that I wanted to go along with what she used to say to me, that she was my girlfriend. I wondered why my girlfriend was a girl, even though I had a boyfriend before.

"I plan to love you, Becky. What's wrong? Behave yourself... Stop frowning like that." I said to her with a smile as I stood up to approach her.

"No, I'm surprised by you. You're not like this with me before."

SHe protested, and I know that I'm not like this with her. But lately, I don't know... I'm confused! Her kiss felt so familiar, even though I don't remember anything now, but my heart? It's confused, I don't know!

RICHIE POV

I've been searching for the questions that killed me and Freeya for a long time. I don't know where Freeya is now, but she's still in my mind.

But?

That woman, she looks exactly like the woman I love. But she is my twin sister's love. But why is that? I have questions in my mind that I can't answer.

For days, I've been pursued by other souls, just like me, they can't find peace and seek justice for their deaths.

"You're still here, Mr."

I was taken aback by that voice. I need to get away from her because if I don't, my plans to return to my twin sister will be ruined.

"Why are you running away from me? You know that no matter where you go, I can still find you!"

She shouted, but I didn't care. I wanted to get away from her. So as much as possible, I tried to escape from her grasp.

"Come with me, let's cross over to the afterlife! Your time in this world is running out, and you can't do anything to fulfill your desires."

I stopped because of what she said. So I faced her.

"I can't cross over! My twin sister needs me... I protest to her, "If I go with you and the ones who killed me and my beloved are not caught yet, my sister might be in danger. Do you understand me?"

She didn't say anything but just looked at me.

"But you need to cross over because if you don't..."

I saw sadness in her eyes.

"What?" I asked with annoyance.

"You won't have the chance to be reborn. You won't be able to live and stay in this cruel world anymore." She added.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Come with me," she extended her hand towards me. So I looked at her from head to toe.