THE SECRET REVEALED

FREEN POV

BECKY: " Why do you keep running away from me, Freen? when you can just stay in my arms."

I paused at what she said.

"What?"

She tightened her embrace on me, so I didn't resist anymore because I couldn't do anything about it.

"What are you talking about, Bea? Are you going crazy? What is your problem?"

I replied irritably.

Bea: "Even if you don't remember me, Freen, I will slowly remind you of everything you've forgotten, especially me."

"Tell me, Bea... Who are you really?"

SHe abruptly let go of me when a car pulled up beside us.

"Freen?"

We both looked at each other in surprise when we saw Pnam. SHe got out of her car and stared at me and Bea in shock.

Pnam: "B-becky?"

I looked at Pnam and Bea in confusion.

"B-becky?"

I stuttered the question to Pnam, who was approaching where Bea and I stood. Meanwhile, Bea was silently observing Pnam.

Pnam: "Is that you...Is that you, Becky? W-when did you start talking to Freen?"

SHe immediately asked Bea, which left me feeling confused. Why was Pnam calling Bea "Becky"? Was She trying to fool me? I couldn't understand what was happening...

Becky: "I'm sorry, But I need to go."

Bea quickly ran away from me, while her friends Irin and Rizza came to meet her. I immediately approached Pnam and grabbed her hand. I had so many questions for her...

Pnam: "Freen?"

"Tell me, Pnam, why did you call her Becky? How do you know her? Who is she...."

SHe tried to hold my hand, but I pushed it away..

Pnam: "Freen, let me explain, okay?"

"Okay? Go ahead... because honestly, I don't know what's real and what's not anymore, Pnam!"

I angrily asked her, because I didn't know what to do...

Pnam: "Freen, she is Becky... She's the twin sister of your twin's fiance."

Freen backed away and leaned against the wall, slowly sliding down to sit on the cement.

"S-she's Becky? S-she's the woman I've been dreaming of?"

Freen softly responded, her knees weakening from the revelation from Pnam, and the woman she's been falling for is her sister's twin...

"H-how could she do this to me? She deceived me, Pnam, she deceived me!"

Freen screamed angrily, pulling at her own hair. Pnam immediately went to her and tried to calm her down.

Pnam: "Enough, Freen, enough.."

"She deceived me, Pnam, she made a fool out of me! She deceived me.."

Freen kept repeating these words while Pnam held her.

BECKY POV

Becky could only hold the back of her neck and lean against her car.

"Shit! It's over, the plan is ruined, pnam already know everything," she muttered weakly. As Irin approached her, she glanced in her direction.