JELOUSE HEART'S

BECKY'S POV

I've arrived home after following Freen and pnam in the park.

But before heading home, I decided to follow them to their house just to make sure that they are really safe.

When i came home, I immediately sit on the sofa while watching a movie.

"Where could richie be? It's strange that he didn't suddenly appear beside me.

I stood up to get some water from the fridge.

Sigh, I wonder what Freen is doing now. I hope she's okay.

Aist! Why am i thinking about her? I frustratedly put down the glass.

Sometimes, I really can't understand what I truly feel for her.

"While watching, I couldn't help but think about her. I wondered what they were doing at this moment.

I was about to grab the glass on my table where I had my water when Richie suddenly appeared before me.

Richie: "What are you doing? Drinking? Do you think drowning your problems in alcohol is the solution?"

He scolded me. So, I just sighed.

"Richie, come on. Don't be overdramatic. I'm just drinking water. Tsk!"

He just smiled at me as if he hadn't said anything earlier, but he was right... Drinking doesn't lead to anything good.

Richie: "Sorry, by the way. there's a party at the web company later, and your girlfriend is invited."

"What? A party?"

I repeated my question to him.

Richie: "Yes, indeed. You're already bingeing."

He replied irritably. I quickly stood up from my seat and put the glass I was holding back on the table. That's why he was surprised.

Richie: "Calm down, sis. If I were you, I'd follow Freen to ensure she's safe."

AT PNAM'S HOUSE

I immediately stopped the car when I arrived outside at Freen and Pnam's house.

I was about to open the door when I saw them coming out of the gate, so I quickly closed the door of my car again.

"That's a sexy outfit,"

I whispered irritably to myself. Even if I tried to suppress my jealousy, I couldn't do it. They immediately got into the white car, so I decided to follow them. I stopped the car when I saw the car they were in stop in front of the WeB company building.

They went inside the building so I also got out of the car and went inside, but I was suddenly stopped by the guard.

Guard: "ma'am, where is your invitation?"

"Ah! Sorry?"

Guard: "Ma'am, your invitation please?"

He repeated his question to me.

"I'm Becky Patricia Armstrong, and I'm one of the investors in this company. Don't you know my brother Richie? He's my brother, and I also own a large share in this company," I said sarcastically, because I was worried that I might not see Freen if I stayed here for too long.

"Can I go now?"

He just stared at me, so I waved my hand in front of his face to bring him back to his senses.

Guard: "Ahh, I'm sorry ma'am. You can go now."

I was about to get on the elevator when I saw Freen and Pnam already on the elevator with a man who was staring intensely at Freen from head to toe.