A GAME OF HIDING FEELING'S"

FREEN POV

I'm currently outside the house with my brother. We arrived home late, almost 11 PM at night. I'm sure Pnam is already upset because I haven't arrived yet.

To make it up to her, I bought coffee for her, so she won't be completely mad at me.

I got out of the car when we reached the house and brought the peace offering I got for her.

Kirk: "Is Pnam there?"
My brother asked me hesitantly.

I nodded, agreeing with what he said.

Kirk:"Ah, okay. I'll follow you, freen. Just let me park my car properly."

I stopped walking when my brother said that. So, I turned around to look at him again.

"Kirk, your car is parked properly. Come on, let's go."

I pulled my brother towards the gate.

Kirk: "What's wrong, freen? Don't pull me, okay?"

I didn't listen to him and continued pulling him, and when I was about to open the door, it suddenly opened on its own, surprising both me and  Kirk. We almost stumbled at the same time.

Pnam: "Ouch.."

SHe exclaimed in surprise, staring at both my brother and me, standing there while observing us. Then her attention shifted to my brother Kirk as he held his forehead, which he accidentally bumped into.

Kirk: "Ah, ah- It's Freen's fault, she insisted on making me enter!"

My brother hurriedly explained while holding onto my arm.

"Ouch! Kirk, my arm hurts, don't hold me so tightly."

I complained to him.

Kirk: "Sorry, Freen.."

Kirk pulled me away from Pnam.

Meanwhile, Pnam just stood there, looking at both of us.

PNam : "Ah! I was just going to get some ice cubes to put on your bruise, Kir-"

Pnam didn't get to finish her sentence as my brother stopped her.

Kirk: " I'm fine nam, No need ok."

Pnam immediately turned around and ran towards the kitchen after he said that.

Kirk and I exchanged glances, and I gave him a stern look.

"What's with that attitude, Kirk?"

My brother just scratched his head and remained silent.

Oh, Kirk, even if you don't admit it to me, I know that there's love brewing in your heart for Pnam. And Pnam, on the other hand, confessed to him a long time ago. But he can be so stubborn!

Freen secretly smiled while glancing at his brother, Kirk.

My brother on the other hand, sat down on the sofa and leaned his head back.

I followed Pnam to the kitchen. I noticed that she seemed flustered while getting juice from the fridge. So, I tapped her shoulder, which startled her.

"Hey!"

Pnam: "Oh, you frog!"

Pnam exclaimed in surprise and held her chest. Then she turned around to face me.

Pnam: "What's with you, Freen? You scared me."

I smiled at her reaction and hugged her, placing her favorite matcha on the table.

"Why are you surprised? Is it because of  Kirk? Oyyy..."

I teased her.

Pnam: "Hey! No way, he's just a friend! and his gay anyway.."