THE FORGOTTEN KISS FROM THE PAST

FREEN POV

"Hey! Why are you alone?"

Her attention shifted towards me.

Pnam: "Oh, I just don't feel like socializing with kirk's guests, Freen."

She said with a hint of sadness.

"Why?"

PNAM : "Hmm, I'd rather talk and be with you than pretend with those arrogant people."

I sat next to her and leaned on her shoulder.

"It's okay, Nam.. I'm here now."

Freen's gaze drifted far away as she leaned on nam, until she noticed a girl standing in a dark corner of the venue. SHe was staring at her, but she couldn't make out her face.

"P-pnam, did you see that girl? "

PNAM: " "Yes, why do you ask?" There are a lot of womam here, you know."

" I've been noticing someone staring at me from a distance earlier."

PNAM: "Oh, come on, Freen, don't pay attention to it."

Maybe she's right? Freen thought to herself.

PNAM: "I just need to use the restroom, Freen. I really need to go. Can you come with me?"

Pnam tugged at Freen's arm.

"Oh, come on, don't drag me. You know I'm wearing heels," i replied.

We went down to the 5th floor where the restroom was located.

PNAM : "Alright, Freen, wait for me, okay?"

Pnam entered one of the cubicles while Freen leaned against the wall near the entrance of the ladies' restroom.

Sigh, I'm getting sleepy. Freen yawned.

I suddenly snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a voice from behind me. It was a woman's voice.

"What are you doing here?"

I turned around and was surprised to see Bea.

"Oh, B-Bea? What are you doing here?"

I asked her, puzzled.

Bea approached me slightly, causing me to lean against the wall more.

"Uh-what are you doing here?"

She ignored my question and continued to approach me until she cornered me. I swallowed nervously at her actions, not understanding what was happening.

"St-Stay away from me, Bea. Are you going crazy? What do you think you're doing?"

Becky: "Yes, I am going crazy, Freen. That's why I'm here because I'm going crazy... Especially when there's a guy who's showing interest in you."

She grabbed my wrist, which startled me. I felt my knees weaken, and I could feel my cheeks turning red.

Shit! She's really getting on my nerves.

Becky: "Freen? Why can't you remember me until now?"

I looked at her face, and she was staring at me seriously.

"Uh, what are you talking about, Bea? Are you trying to make a joke?"

I forced a laugh, even though deep down, I was extremely nervous because of Bea's actions towards me.

Becky: "Do I look like I'm joking to you, Freen? Do you know that I really hate this feeling? I'm annoyed with you, do you understand that? I'm annoyed because it's been so long, but you still can't remember me. But I also hate myself because I can't hide how much I miss you, how much I love you! And I hate it... But what can I do? I miss you so much," I said, staring at her intently.