STALKING HER AGAIN

BECKY POV

I was already outside at  Freen's house , so I parked my car in a secluded area outside their house.

I leaned my head against the seat and looked at their gate.

After a short while of waiting , i immediately noticed Freen by the gate.

"Where could she be going again? " She Sigh.

Becky unbuttoned two buttons on her polo shirt. And secretly,  followed Freen.

Is it right for her to meet that Seng? Tsk! Seriously, Freen, are you being foolish?

She sighed and scratched her neck.

After an hour, she stopped at a Starbucks  coffee... SHe looks cute in her outfit, it suits her well."

"Ugh! What are you even saying, Becky?"

She scolded herself.

I waited outside at the Starbucks for a few minutes when I suddenly saw Seng approaching where my car was parked.

"It's Seng indeed! How dare he have the audacity to meet Freen after deceiving and hurting her! That beast !"

I opened the car door and pulled him inside.

"H-Hey! What's going on?!"

He tried to remove my arm that was holding onto his arms.

"You have the nerve to meet Freen! Who do you think you are.."

I forcefully pushed him onto the seat, causing him to lean against it.

"Who are you? And why are you so angry! What are you to Freen?"

Becky's eyes narrowed at his question.

"You fool! She's mine.. And you have no right to hurt someone like her. Hey! Remember this, if I see you talking to Freen again, you'll see what you've been searching for.."

His eyes widened as he stared at me, as if he couldn't believe what I just said to him.

" What?"

He gave me a brief response, and his eyes were filled with confusion as he looked at me.

"B-but-"

I cut him off and grabbed his collar.

"But I'm a girl? I don't care. So you better disappear and never show yourself to Freen again, and don't you dare come near her ever. Do you understand me? Get out!!"

Becky shouted at Seng, and then she pushed him out of her car while Seng seemed to still be processing everything, walking away from where she was.

"Idiot!"

I got out of the car and entered Starbucks.

I glanced at her from behind before finally going inside and heading to the counter.

"One cappuccino, please?"

I ordered without enthusiasm from the crew.

"Tsk! Can't she see me?"

She muttered while stealing a glance at freen behind her.

"Hey, Bea?"

My heart suddenly became tangled when I heard Freen's voice calling out the name "Bea," even though I knew that wasn't my real name. But I shouldn't be nervous or excited just because she called me.

"Just wait for your order, ma'am. Can I get your name so I can put it on your order?" the crew ask my name.

"Just put Bea, miss," I said.