The kitchen was quite big and Jason didn't let me do any of the cooking. He only picked me up and left me on the kitchen island and then he did the rest. I pouted and folded my arms.

"No fair! You said we were going to cook together, but you left me here just to watch you!" and trust me, it was torture. Jason was so damn hot wearing this shirt and those shorts. All I could look at was his muscles, tattoos and most importantly that huge bulge called his crotch. 

"I don't want you to burn or cut yourself."

I rolled my eyes. "So what if I do? I can heal."

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?"

So much for thinking that gentle and caring Jason was going to stay around any longer. It looked as if I just did something that seriously ticked him off. 

He put down the knife as he was busy slicing tomatoes. He walked to me, lifted me off the kitchen island and then he put me down. 

"Fine, you can help," He said. 

"Okay!" I was excited, but I clearly had know clue about what he really meant. "What do you want me to do?"

He pushed me against the counter and placed a hand over my shoulder. "I have a fantasy too. A lot actually. It all started ever since I first laid my eyes on you and this is one of them."

"Huh?"

He shoved me down on my knees. "On your knees."

"Jason..." I gasped holding onto his legs to steady myself. "Anyone could walk in!"

"Don't act as if that ever bothered you," He growled and picked up the knife again. "Be a good boy and keep still."

He pushed his hips into me and the next thing I knew his large bulge was hitting my face. I could feel his cock getting hot and hard through the fabric. My senses were somehow heightened and his scent affected me unlike it ever did before. It was so musky and so intoxicating.

He spread his legs standing and humping into my face, till my mouth opened and I began to suck on his shaft through his shorts. Jason finished slicing the tomatoes and then he turned on the stove, having all the ingredients prepared for the breakfast he was making. 

I to think that this was Jason's fantasies and that I was the first person to play them out with him, really turned me on. I wanted it more now.

I continued to slide my hands up and down his legs, rubbing and massaging his thighs. His shorts getting drenched in my saliva and my hunger and craving for his cock growing so much that I just couldn't take it anymore. I only tasted him once and back then I was as willing as I was right now. 

I snuck my hands up to the waistband of his shorts and and then slowly dragged them down. I missed seeing him putting on any underwear and while I was wondering if he had any on, I quickly got my answer when his dick came springing out, slapping my face so hard it left a sting. He was so big, even now my mouth was salivating at the sight of his cock. 

I then grabbed the base of his meat and opened my mouth wrapping around the tip right before he slammed it hard down my throat. Not giving me a second to adjust, Jason started to bang it against the back of my throat. 

I gagged and gargled, coating his cock in spit and saliva. His salty precum kept pouring into my mouth as his cock was throbbing and pulsing in pleasure. When my eyes looked up at him, he was busy making scrambled eggs. One of his hands came down, holding the back of my head and then he drove his dick balls deep down my throat, keeping it wedged inside.

My throat and jaws felt sore. I was gagging so much, it felt like I was about to vomit, but knowing that I was doing this for my mate because it was his fantasy fueled the lust and hunger I had for him. I was willing to exceed my own limits just to give my alpha the pleasure he craved for. 

His balls slapped my chin, spilling saliva and precum all over my chest, ruining my shirt. He was fucking my throat so hard, I barely had chance to swallow any precum. I kept swirling my tongue around his tip, before grabbing his balls and squeezing him hard there to milk him.

I was hard, using my other hand to relief myself. Jason throbbed and heated up inside my mouth. His thrusts becoming so fast and erratic I knew that he was close. He was about to bust his nut.

He suddenly pulled out, his cock red and swollen. He stepped back and held what looked like a plate in his hand. I watched as my mate fisted his cock and then ropes of cum spilled and spurted all over the plate. Pancakes, bacon, eggs and fried tomatoes all covered in his hot spunk like a hot white sauce.

It was then when I realized that, that part was really his fantasy.

"Breakfast is ready little one. It's time for you to eat."

(A/N: Hot damn!!! Is Jason hot or is he hot?)