Chapter 12: Violated

Start from the beginning

Tahir Sheikh was shocked.

"It's my marriage, not yours... Don't be so excited Abbu...I will appreciate if you stay out of life..."

"You can't talk to me like this Ibrahim, don't forget that...."

"I remember how you have shot bhaijaan...I know what kind of a man you are...and I'm your son Abbu..If you are capable of killing your own son, then I'm also capable of killing my own father..stay the fuck out of my life"

Ibrahim immediately disconnected the call. Sakeeb entered his study.

"Block his number and next time don't bring his call to me"

Sakeeb nodded his head and left.

Ibrahim pinched his forehead. He doesn't want Tara to face the same hell like Pari bhabhi. He doesn't want his family to give any trouble to Tara and he will make sure to keep her away from his toxic family.

He turned on his laptop to have a look of his wife. He installed cameras inside her house when she was in mussoori.

His mood went rough after talking to his father. Only her glimpse can make him calm and happy now.

He find her coming out of the washroom. She has wrapped a towel on her head. She removed the towel and all her hair fell on her back. His eyes darkened in lust and passion after seeing her with wet hair.

He wants to grab those wet locks while fucking her wild. He wants to snuggle into those locks deeply after every love making session. He can smell her hair on his mind. They smell like heaven.

He touched his lips with his finger and smiled. She doesn't know that in next week she will be living with him as his wife. He will never let her tie her hair after that. He will help her in taking shower everyday. He will wash her hair by his own hands. He will.......

His mind stopped weaving the dream suddenly. His brow creased when he saw her blushing in front of the mirror. She is smiling.

Why is she blushing too much?

For whom?

A dangerous thought came to his mind.

"Not possible....She can...never...do..that"

He almost whispered.

His eyes were rooted on her. She is doing make up!

He stood up from his chair. The frown his getting deeper. His heart is beating insanely. This can't happen to him!

She took her bag and slowly came out of her room. May be she is going to Nidhi's house. Tomorrow is her Mehendi function. May be she is going there to help her in selecting her dress.

He took his car keys and instantly came out.

"Sir, Mr. Pakiza is here for the meeting"

Sakeeb said after seeing him in rush.

"Cancel it"

Ibrahim stormed out crazily.

...................,....

Tara entered the park. Her heart is hammering loudly. This is so new for her. She has never imagined that she could be interested in someone like this. She always thought that her life is an extra burden. She is a liability. She has to survive this world without expecting anything.

But her views changed with this new feeling. She felt like she also has the right to stay happy. She also deserves someone like her Riwaz Jiju who will love her selflessly.

She took steps inside and immediately her gaze caught his sight.

He is pacing around very tensedly. She suppressed her smile after seeing his nervous face. He is scared whether she will come or not. She felt his tension.