Chapter 19

A couple of days have been passed, Tanjiro and Kanao would always wanted to train with you and you will always asked Shinobu permission to get off the bed for watching their training progress. Sometimes you also will join the tea splashing training and you always win them, you try to teach them a lot of things you know as possible even not using total concentration breathing. 

"Try to slow down your breathing, take a deep breath. Imagine you're in a lake swimming downward and take a deep breath slowly inhale..." You lift up your hand, both of them doing the same thing as you. You put down your hand slowly "now exhale, this training process can make you have more times to fight a demon. It's like you swimming you must hold your breath and this can let you hold for 20-30 minutes, imagine like keeping amount of the oxygen in your body." You explained and they nodded.

You also told them "But this processes are only can used in high humidity places or in the water. So before you doing a mission you can used this just in case you needed." They nod like an obedient child, you look at them with a sweatdropped 'I can't they're too obedient, too cute.' The way they look at you with their eyes sparkling are making you nervous "U-um, alright that's all for today. You guys can take a rest now." After you finish teaching them you saw Shinobu is watching by standing near the exit with a her usual smile, you wave at her then she gave you a close eyes smile in response.

Tanjiro walked to you "(Y/n)-san, let's do the next training together." Kanao is beside with Tanjiro, she nodded try to say train with them. "Sure, coming." You response. Suddenly, you turn your head looking at the windows with your darken face. Tanjiro notice your emotion so he turn his head to the windows but he saw nothing so he asked you "(Y/n)-san, what do you saw out there?" You look back at Tanjiro with a force smile "Oh, it's nothing. I think I just saw some squirrel out there, not a big deal." Tanjiro is not fully convince but he just nodded and let it slide. 

Actually the truth is you saw Ryker and Ronin look at the others with murderous aura surrounding them.

{★}

At night, you sneak out of the butterfly estate to meet someone you doesn't want to meet. You jumping up the tree, stepping one by one on the branches then you stop in sudden because you saw two figures standing on top of the lake. It's Ryker and Ronin waiting for you, you jump down the tree then you started to walked on the water to approaching them. They smile manically and then they turn around facing you, Ronin say cheerfully "You came, my queen."

You scold them angrily "Quit the greetings! You guys shouldn't have done that in the first place!" Ryker frown like he didn't do anything wrong "What do you mean, my queen? We didn't do anything." Ryker have an irked mark on his head 'yet' Ronin is sulking like a child "Yeah, my queen. You can't just accusing us like that." Ronin sadistic grin had written on his face, they are always the one who can makes you furious till you scold at them.

You lift your palm and use your ability to create a vision, the picture of the vision is Tanjiro and the others sleeping if you look closely they got a small fan like marks on their body. You  yelled at them "This mark was the spell that I teach you to protect yourself and I saw the same mark on Julia's waist before! You guys fucking curse them in the same way as Julia!" The curse is the dangerous spells that you didn't even want to used it forever, if this human or demon get this mark they will been torture by the same fate as the user.

Ronin want to argue back but Ryker lift his hand to shut him out "You're right, we're the one who putting the curse on them just because of you." Your having an irked mark visible on your head right now "What.did.you.just.said?" You said with your teeth gritting, Ryker provoke you more "I said what I said (Y/n), this is all because of you. You're the one who kill that girl because you choose to date her and guess what, she's end up dead. We try everything to get your attention, if you want to blame then blame it yourself and your the one who teach us to become like this." The dark purple hair twins smile obsessively like wanting you to cry in guilt.

The atmosphere stay silence for awhile, your face still darken than the sky. Suddenly you smirked, the twin eyes widen because this is not what their expected. Watching their reaction makes you want to laugh loudly, you laugh maniacally, the twin are confused that why are you laughing. You wipe your tear on your eyes "You guys really think that I will cry in guilt or something..." You narrowed your eyes with a mocking smile wore on your face "because that was a fucking stupid thing that I will do."

The twin is shocked by your comment, you laugh again "What's the matter? Cat got your tongue." You walked to them step by step until you're near them, you warn them "I warn you kids, don't test my patience. I've give you guys chances many time but they are not the one you can touch." You glare at them darkly "If you both little beasts touch them one single hair then I will drag you to the deepest hell again."

You turn around and walk away of the lake without looking at them, the twin look at you back view become more smallest. Ryker talk first "She really change, she have become more impatient and soft." Ronin asked his brother "Now what, our plan have exposes." Ryker silence for awhile then he said "Wait, just wait something to happen." Ronin turn his head facing brother while raising his eyebrows look at Ryker in confusion.

Back to you, you're still walking through the forest, you stop in the middle of nowhere in sudden "Come out Akaza-san, I know you're here." You said with tired tone. Akaza jump down behind you, you only laugh lightly "You heard everything don't you." Akaza flinch, this is the first time he saw you stressed out about something, he sweatdropped and reply you nervously "Yeah, I heard it all." After you heard those words, your eyes become dull and lifeless. 

You turn back facing him with a small smile, his eyes widen because he saw your lifeless eyes. You walked to him until you near him then you fell in sudden, Akaza was shocked. He hugged your body in quick "Oi (Y/n), what happen to you?!" You gave him a silence treatment, suddenly, Akaza heard sobbing sound coming from you. His eyes widen "(Y/n)?" He said in soft tone.

Your black and red tears falling on the floor "I-i'm s-sorry, I-i s-shouldn't cry in front of you. I-i'm just can't t-take it anymore..." You hugged him tightly and Akaza still remain silence, you continue "why? Why? I did all of my responsibility as a queen but why can't they just leave me alone?!" Now you're facing Akaza with some tears falling on your cheek, Akaza look at you worriedly then he hugged you tightly without hurting you "Let it out. Let it all out. I maybe don't understand why a strong person like you will be have a weakness like this but no matter what you are I will always on you side forever."

You're speechless by your words but you still hugging the cold body in front of you with you eyes close. When Akaza open his eyes he saw the two figure standing behind the shadow, he gave them a victory smile and he kiss your head to provoke them. Little don't know that you make a cruel decision, a big game are waiting for them to lose. Your eyes become sharpen 'If they want to play then let's play.'

An hour had passed, you're laying on top of Akaza's body and he's securing you with both of his hand. Both of you are laying under the tree together, you've already explain your background story to him. You can feel his shock, anger and pitying, you laugh lightly "Akaza-san please don't pity me, I don't like people pity me." He asked you softly "How did you know I was pitying you?" You smile warmly "I can feel human emotions even without their mouth open."

Akaza frowned by your words "But I'm not a human though, I'm a demon." You laugh by his refute "Akaza-san no matter what are you, you're still a human if you have emotions. This is just my type of view about this world, no matter what you are an animal, a demon, a ghost, an angel or a monster if you've emotions then you're still a human inside you." You point at his heart, his eyes widen by your comments, you laugh at his reaction then you lay on his chest. He blush by your action, you close your eyes and said "Let me sleep for awhile, I'm pretty tired from those two little beasts."

Akaza hold your waist to secure you "Sure, it must be very tiring for you to take care of them." He mocked them and he lift his head with a smirked, "Yeah, please wake me up before the sunrise." You said groggily, Akaza kiss your forehead in response, not a minutes later, you've already fell in a deep sleep. Akaza look at you passionately then he lift his head looking at the two figure behind the shadow, he provoke them "You guys already heard her, she is tired of you. Try to win her heart in the next time because she is mine." Akaza only can heard a low growling in response and he is very satisfied by their reaction.