Chapter 8

The next day morning, Senemi is now at butterfly estate for his wound with Shinobu treated. "So Shinazugawa-san how's your mission with (Y/N)?" Shinobu ask Senemi while fixing his bandage, Senemi just turn around didn't want to reply. Shinobu giggle "Ara ara, I guess you guys didn't really getting along so well." Senemi turn his head back "Kocho, what do you think about (Y/n)?"

Shinobu dumbfounded for a while, she looking down for a while and raise her head said "Well (Y/n), she's caring, kind and she will protect us while we're in trouble just like an older sister. That's all I know about her when we hang out."

Senemi nodded her word but Shinobu continue "There's something weird about her." Senemi confuse "What is it?" Shinobu continue again "She's actually younger than us but I feel likes her maturity doesn't act like her age." This makes Senemi a bit confused.

Senemi sighed he told Shinobu about the mission "Actually we were trapped in that forest from the start, I didn't notice it only she did. I admitted it she is smart but her strength are inhuman." Shinobu tilted her head "What do you mean inhuman?" Senemi explain "She only kick the demon stomach then that demon can't even regenerated."

Shinobu eyes widen then she back to her smile "Did she explained to you about her strength?" Senemi nodded " She said it's some kind of mark on her back. I think I heard this kind of things before so I stopped questioning her." Shinobu nodded then she goes to her cheerful self "Okay, you're good to go. If you want more answers about (Y/n) let's wait until next two weeks."

Senemi didn't said anything things he just stand up and wave her off. In the hallway Senemi is in his thoughts while walking 'Who really are you (Y/n)?'

{★}

(Y/n) now is at headquaters, you just finish report your mission to Kagaya. Now you're on the way of walking out from the headquarters, you stop suddenly because you saw a woman at the front of an estate struggling moving a big mortar for mochi making. You walk toward to that woman "Miss, do you need any help?" The woman look at you with sparkling eyes "Yes, please." You stretch your finger then you use both of your hand and lift up the big mortar easily "Miss, where do you want to put your mortar?"

The woman is gawking at you then she realise "O-oh, I need to put it in the kitchen, I will show you the way." The woman bring you to the kitchen "You can put over there." The woman point at the corner then you put it properly. After that she bow at you "Thank you, for helping me out." You smile to her "It's not a problem but be careful when you want to carries heavy things."

The woman nodded vigorously then she looking at you with her sparkling eyes again "Miss, are you a demon slayer?" You chuckle lightly "Yeah, I am." The woman have a O shape on her mouth "Then may I asked what rank are you?" You smile awkwardly "Um, I'm a Hashira." The woman have a 'wow' face on her "That's why you can carry that mortar like nothing, your a Hashira just like my husband." You tilted your head "Husband?"

"Come on, let's go to the living room I will make tea and snack for you." The woman grab both of your shoulder and she pushing you to living room you're feeling a bit absurd. Before the woman bring you to the living room, you two are at the hallway met another woman "Suma, there you are." The ponytail woman walk toward both of you "I've already told you to wait Tengen-sama to come back then he can carry the new mortar to kitchen." Suma smile in reply "Hinatsuru, you know this girl help me carry the big mortar to kitchen already."

Hinatsuru look at you and she bow "Thank you for your help, it must be tiring for you." You chuckle "It's nothing, that doesn't weight anything to me." Suma said to Hinatsuru "I want to bring her to the living room and make some snacks to her." Hinatsuru smile "Miss, please be our guest we will bring you to the living room." You're a bit dumbfounded because you just help them a bit then you end up to be their guest.

In the living room, you're sitting on a cushion while sipping the Genmai tea that Suma making it, Hinatsuru is the one who make the Wagashi snack for you. Hinatsuru and Suma are now sitting opposite you, Hinasuru have a close eyes smile "Miss, may I ask your name?" You're shock a bit "Oh, apologize for my manners, my name is (Y/n) (L/n) a demon slayer it's nice to meet you." Hinatsuru give you a small smile "It's nice to meet you (Y/n)-san, I am Hinatsuru and this is Suma." Suma smile at you cheerfully "Nice to meet you (Y/n)-san."

You guys are chatting about how strong are you and even you're also a hashira, then there's another woman who came in the living room "I'm back and I bought dango is in the kitchen." The light brown eyes woman saw you, she laughed awkwardly "Um, I didn't know there's a guest here."

Hinatsuru giggle "(Y/n)-san this is Makio, Makio this is (Y/n) (L/n) the new hashira." Makio have a O shape on her mouth then she join you all "That's awesome, another female hashira." Four of you talking and laughing together, now you know they are Tengen's wives you didn't even shock about that because you remember you have some kind of harem before when you were in hell. Let's just said they're quite obsessed with you, still you didn't even care anyway.

Suma asked you suddenly "(Y/n)-san, do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend." Makio a bit shock then she yelled at Suma "Isn't a bit rude to ask her this question?!" Suma cry and she apologize "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." You laugh lightly "No, it's okay. Suma just curious about it, it's not a rude question." Makio and Suma already calming down.

You told them honestly "To answer your question, no I doesn't have one yet." Suma move herself to your side with her sparkling big doe eyes "(Y/n)-san do you plan to have one?" You let out a small smile "I'm actually didn't think about it but still it's not my time yet." Suma puffed out her cheeks "For a strong girl like you I thought you will be taken but..." Suma hugged you "if (Y/n)-san want to find one maybe you can join us."

Makio move to you and Suma, she yelled while grabbing Suma shirt "ARE YOU KIDDING ME, YOU'VE GOT TWO OF US AND TENGEN-SAMA ALREADY. NOW YOU'RE INVITE (Y/N)-SAN TO OUR RELATIONSHIP." Suma cry out loud "WAH, THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEAN, I MEAN WE CAN TRY IT OUT WITH (Y/N)-SAN." This make Makio more frustrated "IT'S THE SAME THING DUMB HEAD."

Hinatsuru sweat dropped while she still putting her smile. After that she change her expression to shy and timid having a small blush on her cheeks "Actually we can try it out." Makio dumbfounded, Suma smile while she still have small tear on her eye and you look at her also dumbfounded. Makio talk first "But the three of us and Tengen-sama it's already happy for us."

Hinatsuru explain "Although we just met (Y/n)-san today but we can see she is pretty, kind and strong even though she is also matured than us. I think I started to like her, so (Y/n)-san would you gave us a chance?" Suma look at you excitingly while Makio understand the explanation then she have a small blush. Your face darken but you still have a warm smile "Maybe I will give you guys a chance."

They look at you happily then Suma hugged you again, Makio too and Hinatsuru move to you three giving a hugged too. Four of you hugging together suddenly Tengen open the shoji door. He's look at you all confusedly "Um, it's this a hugging session."

Happy Chinese new year everyone:)
I will be updating on every weekend
Have a good day and I will be using star to change the scenes. Enjoy ~