Chapter 11

Sexual harassing warnings!!!

(Y/n) is sleeping right now, it's been a few day since you encounter the uppermoon, you have nothing to do nowadays so you decide to sleep but you're dreaming again this time your dream about things in hells 'My queen please don't go, you know hell will become a disaster if you pass your throne to that man.' Cathryn a pixie cut blonde hair, ocean blue eyes with a well built body is your right hand woman and she is also one of your best fighter, she was convincing yu not to go. You look at her with a serious expression 'I must Cathryn, for my freedom. Don't think I'm selfish, I'm really sick of this place and the other demons here. You also know the reason why I want to leave.' Cathryn kneel down in front of you, then she cry while holding your both of your hands 'Please my queen I can't live without you, you know how much I love you.' She said with her cheeks goes blush in red and she look at you passionately. You're speechless, you know her so called love is an obsession, you know she is tricking you , you know if you stay they will monopolize you or manipulate by them . Maybe you ignore their obsession but you know what are they planning behind and there's nothing you can do to stop them, if you want to stop this so called love, there are two ways. One, leave this hell hole as soon as possible. Two, you can vanished their soul, it's mean kill them.'

You're waking up slowly then you look at your ceiling 'Ah, Cathryn one of my best warriors. I wonder how is she doing now?' You sit up on your tatami sheet then you heard arguing in the living room. You decide to go check it up, when you reach the living room, you open the door "Jeremy, who are you quarreling with?" Your eyes widen when you saw that person, she rush to you and hugging you tightly "My queen, I miss you so much."

Your face turn darken, of course you remember her voice, her features and the familiar blue diamond necklace you gave her once. She is wearing a white blouse with long black pants, your voice become deep and serious "Cathryn Maddalena..." You clenched your fist then you release your dark aura, Cathryn release her hug then she look at you with her eyes widen, Jeremy have the same reaction with Cathryn. Jeremy exposed an obsessed smile he thought 'This is the first time my queen release her rage.' While Cathryn have a same reaction with him.

You calm down immediately, you look at both of your surbodinate with an angry smile "Now can you guys explained, how the fuck do you guys escape hell?" You barely curse but this situation are really making you furious, three of you is sitting in the living room and then Cathryn is still clinging on you. Jeremy glare at Cathryn but she gave a victory smile to him, this make Jeremy gritting his teeth, you cough to catch their attention "So explain." Jeremy sighed then he explained "My queen do you remember the time when you leave hell?"

You reply "Yes, I remember. I open the portal through earth but I close it immediately and I've already check there's no mistake on my spell." Jeremy nodded "Before we came to earth, a high rank demon try to use the same spell that you used to open the portal through earth but the spell he cast was still unstable, it turn out chaos in the palace. The current king of hell try to close the portal but before he can do it a few of us took a risk jump through the portal just to find you." You're getting a massive headache right now, you place your fingers on your head "It work isn't it."

Jeremy and Cathryn nodded, this makes you exhausted much "How many of you came to earth right now?" You said with a tired voice, before Jeremy can speak Cathryn cut him off "There are me, Jeremy, Mikhael, Alicia and the twins Ryker and Ronin. That's all, I think." You slap your head lightly, 'Of course they will risk their life to find me.' You sighed 'Now I've two obsessive little puppies with me and I'm sure the other will finding me soon. If I don't vanished them, they really never giving up or lost interest, maybe I should keep ignore their feeling.'

You feel a cold atmosphere in sudden, you raise your head then you saw their face darken while they staring at you with dark gazes, you raise your eyebrows "What?" Your eyes widen for awhile then you realise only Cathryn can read through your thought's, she even share her abilities to Jeremy. Maybe normal human would scare but for you, you already get used to it since the first time in hell "Oops, did I said that loud?" You said it nonchalantly while sipping your tea, Cathryn grabbing both side of your shoulders and pinned you down on the tatami mattress.