Chapter 6

In the middle of the town, you are hanging out with Shinobu and Mitsuri. There's a lot of shop, stores and restaurant, Mitsuri is very happy she is dragging you and Shinobu to a ramen restaurant. Mitsuri chuckle "I'm hungry so let's go in." Three of you walk in together and found a place to eat, Mitsuri yelled excitingly "I want to orders 50 bowls of ramen please." The restaurateur are shock by Mitsuri action and he said "A-ah, u-um okay will be serve right out."

You look at Mitsuri with a confuse expression while Shinobu just order a small bowl of ramen and you take the normal one, Mitsuri turn to you she chuckle awkardly "Hehe, please don't judge me (Y/n)-san, one bowl of ramen it's actually not enough for me." You chuckle lightly "I'm not judging you Mitsuri I'm just shock a bit." Mitsuri said happily "Really..." She hug you "Thank you (Y/n)." You smile and said "Alright let's eat shall we." Mitsuri nodded vigorously.

After finish your eating, you saw there's a lot of empty bowl on Mitsuri side. You praise her "Wow, Mitsuri-san you're really incredible." Mitsuri smile at you happily while cover her face with both of he hands "Thank you (Y/n)-san, but there's no need to praise me." You laugh with her but suddenly your face turn darken because you can hear a lot of judging from people's like 'Is she really a girl but why she can eat like this.'

'She's a shame luckily my daughter it's not like her.' 'Her hair colour it's so weird.' 'Hah, if I marry this kind of woman I probably going to bankrupt soon.' You narrowed your eyes and frowned, Shinobu noticed your expression "(Y/n)-san is there something wrong?" Mitsuri also notice you. You just went back to your smile "Yeah, I'm find, we're done now right. Let's go shopping next." Mitsuri and Shinobu give you a worry expression but you three stand up and started to go, before you go out you use your power to steal their fortune who insult Mitsuri.

Then you put their fortune on Mitsuri and Shinobu by head patting, Shinobu notice it and she said "(Y/n)-san sometimes I feel like you're like older sister to us." Mitsuri nodded two times "Yeah, I feel like you are more mature than us." You chuckle "Oh really but I'm only 17 yrs old, I guess I'm younger than both of you right."

Mitsuri dumbfounded "Your right..." She back to normal "But still I feel like you already live for many years." Your eyes widen a bit, you chuckle and you face them "So you guys saying I'm like a grandma now." Mitsuri shock a bit and same with Shinobu, they said synchronously "No, that's not what I mean." You laugh, this is the first time you laugh happily not a evil laugh neither maniacally laugh.

You stop your laugh and you're patting their heads "Thank you, both of you. I am very happy today. Come on we are near a dessert shop I treat you guys doriyaki." They having a small blush on their face like their heart skip a beat. Mitsuri who reply first "O-oh hai, thank you (Y/n)-san." While Shinobu, she still in her thought 'What is this feeling? But she's really like Kanae sometimes. (Y/n)-san, who really are you?'

A few days have pass since the hang out, your uniform and blade have finally arrive. You're changing your uniform in your living room, the uniform it's like Mitsuri one but instead of short skirt they gave you long pants. You didn't care about the shirt it revealed your boobs and sarashi, the shirt also didn't have sleeve.

Jeremy walk in "My queen have you done changing..." Jeremy is gawking at you and he put his hand on his face that had a thick blush on his face. You smirk while looking Jeremy "What, did it look good on me?" Jeremy cough a bit and back to his emotionless self "Yes my queen, it look good on you."

You giggle "Thank you Jeremy. Now it's just waiting my blade to come." An hour's later a man with a funny mask approaching your house. He took a bow "Are you (L/n)-sama?" You reply "Yes, I am." The man nodded "Hello (L/n)-sama, I am Masato Natori. From now on I am your swordsmith."

He took the blade on his back "I heard (L/n)-sama using fan as weapon so this is special made for you." He uncover it and you saw a close fan with a black cover. Masato explain "The blade will turning colour's depends on the person or their breathing style."

You nodded you took out the blade and open it the colour turn slowly, you saw the colour became red, red like bloods. Masato look a bit shock "It's red, like bloods, this is the first time I saw a red blade user." You narrowed your eyes and gave Masato a close eyes smile "Thank you, I like the this kind of blade." Masato reply and ready to go "My pleasure (L/n)-sama and good luck with your mission."

After wave off Masato your crow Kuro yelled again "CAW CAW, SOUTH TO THE SOUTH NOW WITH WIND HASHIRA, THERE IS DEMON OVER THERE CAW CAW NOW." You felt annoying but you have no choice, you prepare your thing and kiss Jeremy on his cheek "I will be going now, please take care of the house."

Jeremy blush while using his calm tone "Good luck with your mission, my queen." You run fast headed to the south. When you reach you're walking through the forest, you look at the sky it's already dark. You walk and walk while you saw a familiar white hair with annoying tone "Took you long enough."

You smile in reply "Hello to you too Senemi-san." That's makes Senemi more annoyed "Tch, we're not even that close, use my surname." You giggle while putting both of your hand on air "Okay Okay, Shinazugawa-san." He glare at you and turn back disdainfully continue to walk not even waiting for you. You don't have a choice just follow him.

Before you follow him you open your fan and cut a small opening on the tree beside you, then you follow him. There's a silent between you both, your the one who break the coldness "Shinazugawa-san, do you have any siblings?" He frowned reply with annoy "It's none of your business, plus we need to get serious now. I can sense the demon presence nearby."

You give him a small smile "Alright, by the way I'm just asking." He glare at you and continue to walk, but you stop suddenly "Shinazugawa-san." He turned his head vigorously while yelled at you "WHAT!?"

You have a poker face and said with a monotone voice "It's looks like we're trapped." Senemi eyes widen but using his confusing tone "HUH?"