Chapter 1

Mornings, are very cruel. You need to get up and go to your store and works, it turns your daily routine now. You live in a average household, although you are rich but a mansion are too big for you. The way you live in is comforting.

(Y/n) getting up on the mattress and starting her morning routine just like everyone. After that (Y/n) prepare her breakfast, it's her favourite tuna mayo onigiri and a cup of green tea. She sat on the tatami mat and looking at outside while eating her onigiri and sigh 'I'm living like a human now, if it's in hell I will be hearing a lot of vengeful soul screaming and shouting about nonsense.'

'Haha, I maybe miss about that but I like earth it's more quiet and peaceful.' The wind blew on her hair and she getting up and having a change of her clothes, get ready for work. After that she goes out and lock the door, walk to the town. She greeted everyone who are walking pass by and the villagers who are working.

(Y/n) stop at her familiar store and she is greeted by one of her worker called Mariko. "Good morning, (Y/n)-san." (Y/n) greeted back to her "Good morning, Mariko-san." (Y/n) said "The stocks yesterday did Isamu delivered all of them." Mariko reply "Yes, Isamu delivered all of them and all of our customers are very satisfied of our services."

(Y/n) said "That's great I will check with the stock list later, after work we will having dinner together as welfare. My treat." Mariko looking at you as looking at her idol and said while bowing "Oh my god, thank you (Y/n)-san! I will tell everyone about this." (Y/n) chuckle "Alright let's get back to work." Mariko said happily " Hai, (Y/n)-san."

Time Skip after the dinner

(Y/n) are walking back to home before sunset, she sighed and thinking 'The dinner today it's a bit disaster, I met a drunken who are flirting with me and want to invite me to the hotel. Luckily Isamu stop him, but it ended up a argument. I have to reason with him until he's giving up.' (Y/n) chuckle and smile a bit maniacally 'Sometimes I feel like humans are interesting, they never failed to surprise me. Especially with their sins.'

(Y/n) drop the smile and sighed again while stop walking and looking at the sky 'I feel bored nowadays because the town here their sins are too less but it's maybe a good things.' (Y/n) started to walk again 'Maybe they will enlighten me some day. I'm looking forward to it.'

(Y/n) finally reach her home, she took off her shoes and put it properly. When she get up she realised it's already night time. After that she doing her house chores and her work today. She decides not to sleep today, she usually sleep for fun.

Time skip to midnight

(Y/n) skreching her back and stand up walk to the kitchen and making her favourite green tea. She thought happily 'Who's the one invented green tea, it's always make me refreshing.' Suddenly she hear a loud thump voice, she turn her head vigorously and eyes widen for a while.

She walk to the living room slowly and cautiously then she summon her silver fan on her hand.

She open her fan, and approaching the living room. She open the door and she saw no one in the living room but the furniture is a messed. She thought while putting her fan near her face 'There's no one here but the  furniture it's a mess and it have a lot of skreching mark on the wall, is it some wild animals?' (Y/n) close her fan and walk to the living room 'No, wild animals wouldn't make such a big mess and the mark it's more bigger, more stronger...' (Y/n) eyes widen a bit 'More like a human.'

Suddenly she heard a chuckle laugh, she turn her head and saw a tiger like creature but you thought it's more human and your eyes widen and the creature start to talk "My oh my, what a beautiful human aren't you, I bet your flesh it's taste delicous than that old hag I ate yesterday." (Y/n) are very confusing and thought 'What is this creature talking about? Flesh? Old hag? Ate?' Not waiting you to think the creature started to attack (Y/n) but she dodge it easily, the creature swinging his claw trying skreching a pile of clothing on you but everytime you dodge it dispassionately.

The creature seem annoyed by your action and he yell "STOP MOVING YOU FUCKING BITCH AND JUST LET ME EAT YOU!" You laugh a bit and said "Such a impatient creature are you, the fun it's just getting start now." After you finish your sentence, you smile maniacally and you open your fan while dodging his claws. You swing your fan and aiming his left hand and the hand has been slice it down.

The creature backing away and he smile like saw something funny, you watch him confusedly and your eyes widen. His hand is regenarating. You heard him laugh "Ha, you think you can stop me by slicing my hand off. Your a interesting human, you're a demon slayer aren't you?" You are confuse "Demon slayers?" He chuckle "I will having so much fun on you..." he start to attack you again "after I kill you I can make that lord proud so prepare to die bitch." You just grin and lift your fan pepare to fight.

The fight are taking very long, you are pinning the demon on the tree while just using a few branches on his chest and limbs. The demon cough out a blood when he realize his regenaration are becoming slow, the demon are frusterated and he yell "You fucking bitch, what the fuck are you?" You look at him uninterestly while you put the fan near your face "What do you mean I'm just a mere human?"

The demon are more annoyed by your attitude and he yell at you again "Don't fucking act dumb if you're a mere human, then I wouldn't end up in this situation so what are you, a demon? Or demon slayer?!" You hummed lightly "I can said none of it that you describe, oh my the sun it's rising." The demon face getting black and he started to fear and he is yelling frantically "You bitch, you will pay for this that lord or the twelve kizuki will kill you..." 

The demon sound is more faint until it's quiet, you saw his body become ashes when the sun is fully rises. You sigh and thought 'They are not immune to sun, what a interesting creature I heard there are a lot of them at out there somewhere.' You close your fan and place it on your chin "Hmm, demons and demon slayers huh. Hahaha, the demon name it sounds like describing me and the demons in hell." 

You grin widely "Finally something interesting going to happen." At the time you feel likes somebody with red eyes is watching you in the dark, in the forests, but you didn't care and continue your daily routines.