Chapter 14

Demon slayers marks are rare in this timeline, the first who had this marks was a former Sun breathing slayer. This mark can helps you makes your strength more powerful and more easier to fight demons but there's a side effects of who having this mark, the person would not able to be live over twenty-five years old because it will be draining a lot of energy of yours. For awaken demon slayers mark you must survive extremely life-threatening conditions.

That is how Kagaya explained about your mark. Now you all having a hashira's meeting inside of Ubuyashiki estate, everything are closing it up only left two oil lamp to lit up the dark room. You're sitting beside Tengen so you can always check on him after you shoulder throw him, he always answer he's fine everytime you questioning him. Everyone understand your condition and some of you got question for you like, what happen to your body when you awaken your mark? Are you in life threatening that time? Can you show us?

All of this question, you answer it patiently you even show your mark you secretly create on your back then Kagaya also said about the demons nowadays of the populations. After that Kagaya finally dismissed the meeting's "Everyone may dismissed now." Before you can stand up and dimissed yourself, you've been called by Kagaya "(Y/n), may I have a words with you alone?" You actually plan to talk with Senemi later but now you've to delayed it "Sure, Oyakata-sama." Everyone leaving you alone with Kagaya, Shinobu looks back at you for awhile then she only leave both of you alone.

Kagaya tell his daughters to dimissed, the room are only you and Kagaya. You asked him "May I know why did you want to talk to me Oyakata-sama?" Kagaya reply "(Y/n), recently your crow inform me that last few weeks you've encounter two uppermoons. According to your crow mention that you have already win the fight but you didn't kill one of them immediately, may I asked why?" He said with his gentle tone, you knew he's going to asked about this so you answer him truthfully "Oyakata-sama, I'm willing to gave the others a chance to killed them and another reason is I was out of energy that time to beheaded him with my fan. I'm only left an options are run."

Kagaya nodded "It's that so, thanks for your honest, (Y/n). Before you can dismissed may I asked you one more question and answer me truthfully?" You narrowed your eyes "Sure, what is it Oyakata-sama?" You said with suspicious tone. "(Y/n), why are you pretending to be a human?" You reply him calmly but with a sly grin "The reason is simple, for my freedom." After you finish your words, you stand up and prepare to leave "If you excuse me Oyakata-sama, I'm going to take my leave now."

You walk to the shoji door ready to leave but Kagaya stop you "Wait (Y/n), what are you?" He said with serious tone, you chuckle lightly "You have to guess it yourself boy or wait the others to find out then I will revealed my true identity. Notes my words you better stop investigating my personal information, you've know curiosity kills a cat. Have a good rest Kagaya Ubuyashiki." You open the shoji door and leave Kagaya with a bunch of question that he wants to asked you.

You're walking in the hallways, you send a mind link to Jeremy 'Jeremy, how's Rui behave in the house?' Not for long he reply you immediately 'At first he want to attack us with his threads but now he's more calmer when we mention your name.' You sighed in relieved 'What is he doing now?' Jeremy laugh lightly 'He's playing with Cathryn and she is teaching him how to cook.' You're shocked when you heard that because in your memories Cathryn barely know how to cook. Back in hell, Cathryn will always try to cook for you although you will always called Mikhael to guided her and the kitchen would always end up a chaos.

Mikhael would always complain how would Cathryn reckless act in the kitchen but the foods she cooks it's fine, just sometimes she will either overcook the steak or undercook the fish. You sighed, you inform Jeremy to guide Cathryn 'Jeremy help me guided Cathryn and please don't let her destroyed my kitchen.' You heard Jeremy chuckle lightly 'Relax my queen, her cooking skills has been improve since a thousand years ago. You can trust her.' You sighed again 'I hope so.'