Chapter 12

After leaving Shinobu's office, you decided to visit around the estate. You're walking while frowning because you realise you're became soft towards them and it's makes your head hurt. You close your eyes and place your fingers on your head, you didn't watch where you're going then expectedly you bumped into someone. It's making your head hurts more, you glare at the person who bumped into you and took a bow "Sorry, I didn't watch where am I going." You said with a monotone voice, you lift your head wait for his response but you saw his face turn red with shuddering voice "Ii-it's okay, n-no need to apologize."

You recognize his voice but it's more timid and he is more taller than the last time you saw him "Your the guy who has anger issues from the final selection." He flinched and turn his head to the side while his face still redden, you chuckle lightly because you know he is shy around girls so you decide to teasing him a bit. You get closer to him facing each other and you place your hand on his forehead "Are you okay? Your face are red, are you sick or not feeling well?" You said with a worry tone.

The black hair boy face are more redden it's makes his voice more shuddering "N-no, I-i'm fine. T-thanks for y-your concern." You laugh lightly by watching his reaction but you realise he looks like Senemi "I'm glad that you're okay, I am (Y/n) (L/n), a hashira. What's your name?" He looks at you with his face still red "I'm Genya Shinazugawa." You tilted your head "Shinazugawa? Are you perhaps related to Senemi-san?"

He looks at you with sad eyes "Oh, he's my big brother." Your mouth form an O shape then he continue "Are you close with my brother?" You sweatdropped and gave him an awkward smile "Um, we're not really that close but I think we count as friend." Genya nodded "It's that so..." he looks at the ground with a sad face, you tilted your head again "Are you alright?" He flinched a bit then he gave you a small smile "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm better keep going and sorry for bumped into you (L/n)-sama." He gave you a bow then he walk pass you, you turn your head and stop him "Genya-san, if you have something to said, you can always find me and please called me (Y/n)." 

Genya is a bit dumbfounded, he nodded and he walked faster with redden face, you saw his reaction then you chuckle lightly and continue walking. You're planning to walk out of the estate but you saw a familiar girl standing at the garden and surrounded by a few butterflies, you walk over there and came in front of the girl, she look at you with a close eyes smile. You gave her the same smile too "It's beautiful isn't it." You said while let a butterfly stand on your finger, the dark lilac eyes didn't response and she still have the same smile on her face.

You watched her took out a coin and flip it and the coin show the front side, she smile at you "Yeah, is very beautiful." She said with a gentle voice, you saw her action then you already know, she can't choose or decide by herself. You wore your usual smile "I'm (Y/n) (L/n), what's your name?" She reply "Kanao Tsuyuri, it's nice to meet you." You asked her politely "Why do you flip the coin just now Kanao-san?" She look at the side and reply "I can't decide whether want to talk with you or not so I used the coin." You nodded then you look at her "Kanao-san, choosing and deciding it's not follow the coin, it's follow your heart. If your heart said you want to talk with me then talk but if your heart said don't then don't, it's easy right."

Kanao shook her head "I don't know why my heart can't even decide but I think I want to try that." She look at you with a force smile and you can said that she have a past trauma in her back. You wore a gentle smile then you borrow her coin, she looks at you with her head tilted "Kanao, if it's front then you can choose and decide whatever your heart want, if it's back then you continue used the coin to decide." She looks at you eyes widen then you flip the coin and the coin show the front, she is shocked. Actually she didn't know you used your ability to change the probability so the probability of flipping to front will be higher.