Chapter 9

Tengen, his wives and you is in the living room sitting with cushions and there's 5 cup of tea's on the table. They explain why you are here, while Tengen is talking with you "I see, that's very flashy of you (L/n)-san." You gave him a small smile "Thanks for your compliments, Uzui-san. I'm just walk here coincidentally." Then he realised "I remember Shinazugawa-san said you stop the demon regeneration with just a kick."

The three wives are shocked, you chuckle lightly then you explain "Oh, that's also coincidence that I've already explained to him." Uzui asked you again while he putting his two fingers on his jaw "May I ask how did you do that (L/n)-san?" You have a sinister smile on your face "I doesn't want to explain twice but I can said Uzui-san, I am really strong." Uzui eyes widen while his mouth a bit open then he laughed "(L/n)-san I like the confidence of yours, that is very flamboyant." He look at outside then he invited you "(L/n)-san would you like to train with me?" You grin to him and reply "Sure."

Meanwhile, you and Uzui are at the garden training. You're hand to hand combat with him, his attack are quick but you can dodge it easily with your hands. The speed of you both are almost the same, the three wives are gawking and their eyes widen. Makio is mumbling "That's amazing, how can (Y/n)-san keep up Tengen-sama pace?"

Tengen attack you with a side kick then you dodge it quickly, you sweep kick his leg trying to make him fall but he dodge it by using front flip. You didn't give him a rest so you use your back kick again, this time his eyes widen then he use his arm to block your kick. After an hour of training, you both bow to each other to end the fight, Tengen smirked then he said "(L/n)-san you have an incredible speed, now I know why you can slayed the entire demons in that mountain."

You gave him your usual smile to reply "Your not bad of yourself too, Uzui-san." Then you notice his left arm form a green purple bruise, you walk toward him and grab his arm, you turn to Hinatsuru "Hinatsuru-san do you have any ointment that treats bruises?" Hinatsuru react quickly "Oh yes, I'll get it for you." She ran to inside quickly then she came out with a vial on her, she throw it to you, you catch it easily.

You turn your head back to Uzui, you frowned "Sorry, I hit you too hard." You said it while putting the ointment on his arm, Uzui just gave you a smile then he said it cheerfully "Don't worry (L/n)-san, this small bruises doesn't even hurt me." You frowned more then you hit his bruise lightly, he yelp then he said "What was that for?" You gave him a smile while your face darken "Uzui-san next time please consider more about yourself, I know you're strong but if you saw something not right you have to shout stop to me." You're ready to leave now, you turn back then smile to Uzui and the three wives "It's late, I'm going back home now. Thanks for you all hospitality. I will be visit you guys next time." You bow then Hinatsuru stop you she gave you a box of homemade snacks for you, you thank her and you gave the three wives a hugged. You also gave a wave to Uzui then you're going now.

They look at your back view until become smaller, Tengen put his hand on Suma and Hinatsuru shoulders then Makio is at the middle "You guys like her right." The three wives didn't said anything they just have a small blush on their cheeks and nodded. Tengen chuckle loudly "Then let's make her to be our wife."

{★}

You're walking on your way back home with a sighed, you are in your thoughts 'For making them to like me wasn't the part of the plan, but...' You stop your legs and look at the sky 'I don't know why I feel like when I hurting them it's like hurting me... Wait am I getting soft?!' Your eyes widen then your head turn to looking at the ground, you make a 'tch' sound while holding tight your fists then you continue walking. You close your eyes and sighed again 'Maybe I should took a run.'

You're running, you doesn't even have plan to go where. You just run and run until you pass by a paddy then you saw Tanjiro is scolding while grabbing the yellow hair boy haori like a cat, the yellow hair only cry out loud said something like "She likes me, she wants to marry me!" Tanjiro release his haori then he bow to the girl for apologize, you want to say hi to Tanjiro but then you saw the girl is hitting continuously the poor yellow hair boy and left angrily. You have an awkward smile then sighed, you walk toward to them then you wave at Tanjiro "Tanjiro..."