Chapter 16

Excited can be describe right in front of you, you're standing on a wooden floor facing your opponent with a sadistic grin wearing on your lip. Opposite you is a demon who are tall man of muscular build and a pale skin with six golden eyes and red sclera, the demon have black hair with some red tips on it while tied up in ponytail. There's a flaming mark decorate on his right forehead and his middle of his eyes engraving 'Uppermoon 1'.

You're holding your fan open and putting near your face, the demon pull out his sword to get ready to fight. The infinity castle are moving around like gears, the momentum of both of you are pretty strong and suffocating. You grin widely "Now shall we begin Kokushibo-san?"

How do you end up fighting an uppermoon? An hour ago, you're resting your eyes in Muzan's bedroom but you sit up in sudden because you've a huge curiosity about this place so you decided to visiting around. You're thinking if have any demons going to attack you, you just need to beheaded them immediately. You walk to the shoji door then you open it slowly and take a peak at outside, you saw nothing but a long corridor so you step out of Muzan's room.

Walking through the corridor reaching to a the end of it, you raise up your head to look up the messy architecture. You close your eyes due to the dizziness 'Wow, it makes my head hurts.' You open your eyes then you look at your left and right, you saw there's no way to go so you decided to jump upwards. You're jumping and running using your fast speed for covering your existence just to avoid demons.

You're running upside down, in and out, you feel like running a huge maze right now. You stop in sudden because you heard something so you open a shoji door then hide inside the room and you heard two demons walk pass the door while talking "Do you know?" The demon said, the another demon reply "About what?" The demon mock "Kibutsuji-sama already get rid all of the lowermoon tonight, they're such a disappointment." The another demon laugh loudly "Ha, serve them right. They always act like superior to us, actually they just a bunch of losers who can't climb up to become an uppermoons."

The two demons laugh loudly together, you smirked in the room 'That's mean Muzan-san thought Rui has really been killed. Let's make the next step of the plan.' You want to open the shoji door but you stop your movement because you feel another demon present "What are you two doing?" The two demon flinch in fear from a deep voice, in front of them is an uppermoon who stare at them expressionless.

They kneel down in quick speed, one of them explained nervously "Kokushibo-sama, w-we j-just about to go on a mission right now." Kokushibo released his menacing aura, you feel his strong aura in the room, you grin 'It looks like he's a good opponent. The two demons sweatdropping and they are shaking in fear, Kokushibo warn them "Next time, both of you chatting nonchalantly like this again. You will be more easy die in the sword of demon slayers, now leave." The two demon reply loudly "Understood." The two demons disappeared in the air quickly.

You heard the uppermoon walking to the door where you hide in the room slowly, he walk pass door then he stop in sudden "Come out, I know you're hiding in there." He called. You smirked then you open the shoji door and walk out of the room, you turn to face Kokushibo same with him. Both of you facing with each other, a heavy atmosphere can be form due to the strength.

Kokushibo notice "You're a demon slayer, how did you get in here human?" He asked, you reply nonchalantly "I've my ways to get in here, demon." After that, you took out your fan pointing at Kokushibo "You seem strong though, let's have a fight shall we." Kokushibo reply you emotionlessly "With pleasure."

Metal clanking sound can be heard loudly, Kokushibo swing his sword with his breathing style 'Moon breathing First form, Dark Moon, Evening Palace' He draw his sword and perform a horizontal slash following a crescent shape attacking you but you block it with your fan easily, he was surprise for awhile then you swing your fan try to slash his hand but he back away in quick speed.