Chapter 15

What a lovely morning today. "YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!!" Cathryn yelling furiously toward Jeremy at outside of your garden, Jeremy just watering the roses while ignoring Cathryn tantrums. "I was killing the crows who pass by here but YOU! SLEEPING PEACEFULLY WITH MY QUEEN! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Cathryn kick Jeremy in the stomach then he flew far away to the forest landing on his feet unscathed, Jeremy glaring at Cathryn then he took out his bow and arrow aiming at Cathryn. A whip sound can be heard Cathryn realize Jeremy has fight her with his weapon.

Cathryn dodge all the arrow that coming from Jeremy "Ha, starting to used weapon to against your opponent already such an impatience aren't you." After Cathryn finish her words, she took out her whip that having some small knife on the tip. Jeremy arrows shoot towards Cathryn again, Cathryn smile maniacally then she jump and whip all the arrows off "Oh, that's how you want to play. Hahaha game on." She said with a sadistic grin.

You and Rui are inside of the house, your shoji door are open but you stay in the shaded side just to prevent Rui exposed to the sun. You're combing Rui hair, Rui turn his head to look at you "What happen to them (Y/n)-onesan?" You chuckle lightly "They just have a small bickering right now. They will stop when they're tired." Rui nodded then he asked you "Is that how friendship works?" You gave him a smile "It depends on that person, I've told you friendship is a relationships of mutual affection between people. For example, friends can help each other, cry together, talking to each other, or hang out with each other."

The red eyes boy look at you with curiosity "Then did (Y/n)-onesan have any friends?" You look at him with sad eyes "Well, I've a best friend in the past but she was gone forever." Rui notice the sadness through your eyes "Then would you be my friend forever (Y/n)-onesan." Rui lend out his hand, you know he doesn't know much about relationship between people's "That's maybe such a sweet of you but I need to reject it. Now Rui let's switch the topics, do you want exposed under the sun again."

Rui nodded but with a hint of confusion, you walk to the kitchen to grab a cup and you sit down in front of Rui. You took your fan then open it and slice off your left hand, blood dripping down in the cup until it reach half of it. Rui are shocked by your action then he look back to your cutted hand it become black and disappeared in sudden. He looks back to your arm, his eyes widen because he saw your hand is still attached with your skin unscathed "B-but how!?" He's tone become shuddering.

You look at him with a grin "It's likes yours regeneration ability, now you just need to drank my blood. After you drank my blood you can exposed to the sun, you also able to eat humans food, you also can change yourself to human form even you still can keep your immortality and demon ability but at the same time also can make you become a full human. It's mean it depend on your desire, you need to choose between immortality or mortal." You explain to him sternly, he frown then he look at his reflection in the cup with your blood in it 'Does this means if I choose to turn back to human I will became old and die or (Y/n)-onesan will leave me forever. What is this feeling? Why I feel like I want to live with her forever? Why my heart thump rapidly when she talk to me? Is this feeling called love?' He's cheek become red.

You narrow your eyes, Rui look at the cup boredly then he took it slowly and put the hot red liquid in his mouth. He's gulping the blood slowly until the cup is empty, there's a drip of bloods on his side of his mouth he lick it greedily 'It's sweet and delicious.' He putting down his cup then he looked at you like he is waiting something going to happen. You chuckle lightly then you point at outside "Go on, my bloods is not like Muzan-san that painful. You can try it out now." He look at the way you pointed then he standing up slowly, he walked slowly to near the light.

He raised his hand and his finger touch the sun for a bit, his finger burn for awhile but it heal back immediately. His eyes widen then he put his whole hand under the sun, it's work his skin didn't have any burning sensation and he felt warm. He started to step out of the house then he raised his head facing the sun but it stings his eyes so he use his palm to cover the sun. His eyes lighten up, he turn his head to look at you with a joyous smile on his lips. You return a warm smile to him.