Chapter 18

Ryker and Ronin, this twins are the one who you didn't want to meet again. Why? It was happens in two million years ago, before you become a queen, you met the twins in the black markets. The merchant said, they are barbarous black dragons who burn the whole neighbouring town by theirselves. You also heard they were captured by the warriors who works with the black market. You remember that time they are wearing a huge black metal collar on their necks, they also in their human form, they have the same dark purple hair, silver eyes, sharp pupils like dragons.

The only different about the twins are Ryker who have hetero eyes color, his right eye is shiny gold. You remember that time they're just a child that hugging each other alerting the stranger who approaching them. That time you're wearing your black cloak with hood on top, you took off the hood then crouching down at their height look at the twin shaking form with your eyes narrowed in pity because of the abuse marks decorated on their bodies. You turn your head facing the merchant "How much are these little beasts?" You said coldly.

You shouldn't have done that. You shouldn't have saved them in the first place. They've slowly turning into a demons that you couldn't face it. After a few thousand years have passed, there's one time you're hiding in your room without eating or drinking anything in the whole day crying silently with crystal like black tears dropping on the floor. You're sitting on the edge of your bed, the emotions you have was sadness, disappointed, guilty, and anger at the same time "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I should have done more Julia, my love. I'm sorry" You said in guilty.

Ryker and Ronin appeared in front of you in sudden, they look at you with a sly grin wore on their faces. You ignore their presence still keeping your head down with your tears drops on the floor "(Y/n), we've brought some foods for you." Ronin said cheerfully with a plate of delicious steak on his hand, you flinch for awhile then you wiped your tears, you lift your head to facing them with a force smile "Thank you, my little beasts but I will eat it later."

After finish your words, your head turn back to the ground while fiddling your fingers. The twin look at each other with a knowing smile, Ryker sat beside you with his hand holding your waist "(Y/n), you still have us staying by your side." He said in soft tone. Ronin place down the food on the table then he walk to you, hugging your waist with his head laying on your lap "Yeah, don't worry about that too much. We will be stay here with you until you feel better." Silence filled in the room, you didn't react any of their comfort just letting them hugged you like this.

You're actually knows about everything they do when you with Julia so you decided to test them. You clenching the bed sheets tightly and asked them with your face darken "Ryker, Ronin, I think I'm planning to live with the mortals again. What do you guys think?" Ryker stop rubbing your shoulder with his smile drop in sudden same with Ronin he looks up facing you with his eyes widen. You narrowed your eyes by their reaction then you back to your fake smile "I'm just joking, I don't wanna live like a humans again. I will never leave you two my little beasts." You hugged them passionately. Their eyes sparkling again like a child then Ronin asked you "You promise?" You smile warmly "I promise" It's a lie, you didn't want to live in their controls forever so that time you decided to play a role to make sure your the one who controls everything.

Back to present, it's seven in the morning. You're laying on the bed with your arm covering both of your eyes with a sighed. The small trio watching you in worried, Sumi asked you with worry tone "(L/n)-san, are you okay?" You look at them with a warm smile "Yeah, I'm fine just didn't sleep well last night." Naho reply "Then you should rest more (L/n)-san." You get up and replied "No needed, now I want to take a walk for awhile." You get down the bed then walk to the door, before you can walk out the door. The small trio block your way, Sumi in the middle said "You can't get up like that (L/n)-san. Kocho-san said you must rest on your bed for one week then you can do rehabilitation training or walking around." Naho and Kiyo nodded on you.