Chapter 3

A few days had pass, you are sitting in your office room writing a letter to Amane, decided to join the demon slayers corps. The reason is you want to meet their leader and their strongest members in demon slayers corps, that's all the way you plan and try to make this chess game fair. You don't stand at anyone side, you just want to play around and punish the people's who have heavy sins or worst dragging them into your deepest hell. Suddenly you heard a voice behind "Is this really necassary, my queen." You turn your head and saw a familiar figure in front of you.

He had a long dark blue hair, wearing a formal attire, a pair of dark brown eyes that it feel no emotion in his eyes and he have a small scar on his left eye. You were suprise when you saw him "Jeremy Ingram, it's been so long I've see you." You turning back your chair while sitting cross leg, and using your monotone voice "I don't understand, how do you escape hell? I thought hell it's been guarded strictly after I left." Jeremy just looking at you without a hint of emotion, he reply "I have my own way to escape hell my queen, so please let me follow you until you want to get rid of me."

He kneel down while looking at you a tint of blush are forming on his face. You frowned and look at him, your face darken "Jeremy, I've already told you before I leave, I want to be live alone forever I doesn't need accompany from anyone." You finish your sentence and standing up but Jeremy grab both of your hand while he is still kneeling and he cry "Please my queen, you are the only one who care about me." He raise his head with tears on his cheek "Hell has been awful since you left."

You feel annoyed right now it's not that you mind Jeremy presence, it's just that Jeremy always doing something on your back, that's why your plan in the past always going to another way like you did not expect it. When you ask Jeremy why was he always doing this, his answer always the same "I'm doing this just for you."

Not to mention Jeremy also having a sick obessesion on you, you knew it for a long time you just didn't care. You sighed while your hand touching your head "Jeremy, you can stay with me but you need to promise not to ruin my plan or else I will send you back to hell." You warned him but he didn't care about the warning he just want to be with you and that is enough.

He stand up and hugging you happily "I promise you my queen." You broke his hug and continue your letter, the letter is almost finish you just need to sign and using sealed wax to seal up. You open up the window and saw that crow, the crow flew in front of you, it take the letter and flew away.

Now is only you and Jeremy, Jeremy asking you "My queen, what are you planning to do with that letter?" You smile widely "Oh Jeremy, I've been having encounter two interesting groups nowadays."

The next days, you been receive a reply from Ubuyashiki, it said to join the demon slayer corps you need to pass the final selection first, because your fan it's made of silver so they decided to borrow you a nichirin blade and your name it's already registered. Final selection will be takes place on Mount Fujikasane, Jeremy said while boiling tea for you "Mount Fujikasane is a place where wisteria flowers bloom every season from the mountain's foot to it's slope."

You reply and realise "Wait, how did you know? You just reach yesterday." Jeremy reply "I read all of the books in your office room, you know we demons are all fast learner." You totally forget about that "I'm guess I forget about that." Jeremy chuckle "My queen sometimes your a bit oblivious but that's adorable though." Jeremy finish his word and he having a tint blush on his face.

You slap your forhead lightly 'Why did I feel like I'm keeping a lovesick puppy.' You raise your head and saw a person with a uniform while covering their face only a voice can be hear. That person bow "Hello, are you Miss (L/n)?" You nodded. The kakushi handing you a katana with purple cover "Please return the katana after the final selection." You smile and reply "Thank you it's must be tiring to running all the way to here."

The kakushi blush and bow "No problem, it's my job after all. I will be going now, have a nice day Miss (L/n)." You wave off the kakushi and you feel Jeremy murderous aura, you calm him down "Jeremy don't be jealous it's just a greeting." Jeremy already calming down and back to his puppy self "Okay, your tea is ready my queen."

You giggle "Thank you, Jeremy."

The next day

(Y/n) are preparing her things for the final selection, you are wearing a plain black kimono and you tie your hair with hairpin. Jeremy made some snacks for you to bring although you doesn't need to eat. "Jeremy, I'm going out now." Jeremy teleport in front of you, you were shock for a while "Can I get a goodbye kiss?" Jeremy said with a blush on his face.

You smile and you give a peck on his lip, Jeremy heart flutter his cheek are flustered like a rip tomato. You laugh "I'm going out now, see you in seven days." You walk out through your house and you're decide to teleport there.

You reach your destination now you're gawking at your surrounding 'Why I haven't been in this place before? It's so beautiful.' You continue walking while look at this beautiful view.

You didn't notice the person in front and you bump into him accidentally, "Oh, I'm so sorry." You bow for apologize, the boy turn around "Oh, it's fine. I shouldn't stop suddenly." He said while putting his hand on his head.

(Y/n) just reply "Oh, I see." The boy have dark red hair with a pair of dark red eyes, wearing cloud kimono, a scar on his left forehead and a fox mask wearing on his head. He smiled cheerfully "Let's do our best on the final selection."

You having a shock expression right now and you laugh awkwardly "Yeah, thanks for the cheering. Good luck for you too." He giving you a close eyes smile and continue his way.

You looking him at behind while you continue walking 'It's been so long I've seen a person that kind, I remember the last time I met this kind of person about a decade ago.' You chuckle lightly while narrow your eyes 'Enlighten me, Kamado Tanjiro.'