Chapter Eleven

I was right in a field of flowers, sitting in a sparkly flowered stitched dress with the most biggest smile I mustered. The wind blew smoothly, and my ginger hair was in a bun.

I was swaying to some lullaby I'm sure my father sang to me in some point as a toddler, not that I could remember, and the wind picked up.

Suddenly, I felt a presence sitting next to me. I looked up and my breath was in my throat, upon seeing his black hair falling onto his face and deep hazel eyes that has always made me squirm whenever they fall on me, but in a good way.

"Tae..." I smiled bigger, saying softly and he reached for my hand, kissing gently as I blushed slightly.

"I'm happy we've reached this point here. We're going to enjoy our lives together as soon as possible." He smiled charmingly. I giggled softly, nodding.

"Yep." I nodded, softly drumming on his thigh with my fingers. He didn't seem to care anyway. He just snuggled close to me.

"It feels like a dream." He spoke quietly.

"It really feels like a dream, you know, by each passing seconds. All I know is that I don't regret a bit." I answered, a smile on my face still. "We're getting married,"

Suddenly, the sky began to darken as the winds became a bit stronger, pushing a bit of dust into my eyes, making me jump as I was startled.

"Tae." I called out. No answer and I felt as if something was enclosing on me. A bit dark grayish fog began to descend as I panicked, looking for Taehyung.

"Tae?! TAE!" I called harder and I think I saw him, just standing there with a hand extended, a smile on his face.

"Come, Jen, we're going." He said and I smiled as I began walking towards him, the dust cleared from her eyes. But then, just as I was about to grab his hand, he started to float away from me, not even stopping.

"Jen!" I heard him through the fog and I can't find him, coughing hard. "JENNIE! JEN! JENNIEEEEE!!!"

Suddenly, I breathed heavily, sucking in a huge amount of air, my eyes opening as if I've been electrocuted, meeting Jisoo. Her face was a bit close to mine and I can see, her eyebrows are furrowed in worry. The dorm felt cold and too quiet a sudden as I felt conscious.

"Huh? Soo?" I called out, feeling that my throat was parched and too dry. "I think I need water." I scrunched up my face, in a almost expression of pain as she jumped off my bed, her footsteps getting faint as well as nothing.

Even as she came back and helped me to drink water, I still felt hazy, almost like I am falling into a black void, screaming as hard as I could but no one was there and sat back up, almost groaning.

"What time is it?" My eyes snapped even more wider, realizing I'm meant to go to the farm today with my friends.

"It's just two, we can make it to the farm in time." Jisoo comforted. Then a smirk took over her face. "You were dreaming, and you were saying 'Tae...it feels like a dream...we're getting married!'"

I groaned, covering my red face as Jisoo laughed. Why am I even dreaming about her brother?! It's so weird, though. But at the thought of him, my heart beats faster and I turned redder. I hate it when I blush recently, it's like I'm a tomato, with my ginger hair.

"Shut up otherwise I'll call my brother as well as tell him you have feelings for him." I whispered but I'm sure she heard me for that she gasped.

"I don't have feelings for him! I just find his voice deep and hot!" She blinked very quickly, blushing now. I smirked at her so smugly. Now, who's the blusher now?!