Tinas Secret Phone Call.

Start from the beginning

2:33

I heard a lot of noise and racket from downstairs I got up slowly adjusting my body while stretching and yawning. I threw my cover don off of my lower half and got up putting my slippers on. I left out the room seeing all the kids doors was opened and they're beds were empty. I went downstairs before I stoped in my tracks on the steps hearing Amariana's voice.

"See she's not here" I heard her saw I awes in my head and touched my chest feeling my heart glow.

"Baby she'll be here" I heard Nicki say. I heard a fork being slammed down and I knew it was her. My poor baby had her moments when she feels like she's been lied to.

"I'm mad at her and she better not talk to me ever and I don't even feel good " she said dramatically. I kinda hurt to hear her say that but I know she's just upset. I walked down the stairs.

"Not talking to who?" I raised my brow she turned around with a stunned look with her eyes widen. She smiled making me do the same.

"Beybey" she squealed running to me I squatted down and opened my arms for her to hug me. Which she did. I kissed her cheeks repeatedly.

"Hi baby" I smiled putting her down she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the islander.

"Hi mama" Chris spoke I kissed his head and said hey to the rest of them.

"So how were things while we were gone?" I asked looking at them. The all looked down and cleared there throats.

"It was good" Mirah spoke cheesing I hummed and nodded.

"Where's daddy?" Blue asked.

"Right here baby" we turned and he was coming in the house.

"Daddy" the girls said running to Shawn hugging him.

"Hey how are you my princesses?" He kissed their heads.

"Good" blue yelled making us laugh. Shane came by me and kissed my head as well all began to make conversation.

"Baby what do you mean you don't feel good?" I asked Amariana.

"My head is killing me for some reason didn't get much sleep last night" a wave of worries hit me.

"Are you okay do you need any medicine?" I asked feeling her head. She shook her head

"No no. I'm fine" I nodded unsurely

"Well if you ever need anything we're here to help" Shawn kissed her head

"Im sad" I pouted

"Why baby?" Jay asked kissing my hand.

"Because mini said I better not talk to her and she's mad at me" I pouted I just wanted her to feel bad and come love me I did miss her.

"But your here now so I'm not mad at you" she hugged me I smiled and kissed her head.

"You're such a baby" Shawn spoke in my ear I shrugged with a chuckle.

"Hey have any do you heard from mama I called her a few times before we landed and got no answer" I hit my lip. I called mama a few times and she didn't answer not even my messages. I was getting kinda of worried because not only was she not answering her cell phone but her house phone as well.

"Uhh we talked to Kelly and solo they came by but no nothing about Mama T" Nicki responded I just nodded. I'll call the girls later on today.

"So what the plan for today?" Mirah smiled.

"Well firstly i need to go check on mama so whoever want to come-" I began

"Me" mini yelled. I smiled clingy I tell you.