The past.

June 15th
Beyoncé
1:23

"Take it easy mini." I told Amariana helping her up the stairs to her room. It's been a week and today she was released from the hospital. They said she was fine just had to be in bed rest for a while because of her ribs. We made it to her room and I pulled her covers back helping her in her bed. She ticked her leg sunder the blanket before carefully laying down as I placed the covers over her small frame.

"How long do I have to be like this?" She mumbled caressing her head. I sat on the edge of the bed and sighed.

"I don't know baby it depends on how fast you heal and how you heal." She huffed and looked at me. I smiled at the sight.

"What?" She chuckled i shook my head and rub her cheek.

"The mark is gone" I smiled. She smiled widely and nodded.

"Yeah I'm way to pretty to be having marks on my face" she rolled her eyes playfully. I chucked and shook my head.

"My child for sure" I laughed lowly. She smiled and looked me deep in my eyes.

"I'm glad" I smiled and let out a sharp breath that I didn't know I was holding. We went silent while I was just beginning to get in my thoughts. I know why she said she was glad. Candace. She put her through hell I mean the woman who she called mommy and who raised her and was playing character showed her true side and she died in front of her. Both blue and Amariana need therapy especially Amariana. The look on her face as she watched Candace drop said she didn't want her to die but it happened.

"Beybey?" I snapped my head to my eldest child and she had a concern look. "Are you ok?" I cleared my throat.

"Yeah. Yeah. I'm fine" she nodded unsure. "I promise" I kissed her cheek before standing. "Get some rest" she nodded and turned on her side closing her eyes. I walked out her room cracking her door just enough for me to see her bed with her laying in it.

"Mama?" I tuned and saw Chris he was fiddling with his fingers.

"What's wrong?" I bent down to his level. He looked up at me.

"Umm I think me and Mirah should go home" I widen my eyes and my heart sunk.

"Chris I-are you sure?" He nodded slowly. I hugged sadly. I failed these kids. I failed the promise I failed to keep them happy i fucked it all up.

"I-I just think it's about much. We love Amariana and you guys to but a lot is happening really." I nodded

"I get it you guys expected Beyoncé on stage and on tv" he shook his head.

"No of course not we know your human and you hav your issues." He reassured me. "But don't you think this issue is for the family?" I looked in his eyes. I bent down and grabbed his hands.

"Chris you are family. Maybe not to me but to Amariana you and Mirah are her happy place and she loves you both deeply." I explained. "And here or not your family so I don't think she wants you to go anyway. I have to say that I don't" I smiled. He read my face and smiled softly. "So is my first son gonna leave me?" He laughed and shook his head.

"No we'll stay. Besides i alarmist forgot about your birthday" he shrugged. I scrunched my face.

"My birthday what do you mean?" He tucked his lips and widen his eyes.

"Uhh-I well" he stuttered scratching his head. I squinted my eyes and raised my brow.

"Chris?" I tilted my head. He looked at me thenat his room door then me again.

"Ok bye" he quickly ran off.

"Boy" I yelled as he shut the door. I shook my head and stood in my thoughts. This is the second time this had happened about my birthday.