So close

June 4th

Beyoncé
1:54

I heard noises in my sleep coming from downstairs. I lightly groaned and turned over seeing it was 1:56 in the morning. I sat up and hugged as I rubbed my head I heard a slam and I jumped some I got out of my bed and made my way to the hall.

I opened Chris door and saw he was sleep I did the same for the others and they all where asleep. I went downstairs slowly following the noises they were coming from the kitchen. I creeped to the kitchen and saw the refrigerator open the person was bent down into it as the door was covering their top half. I was getting closer until the person stood straight up and closed the door I jumped and they did as well.

"Shawn?" I placed my hand on my heard as I was catching my scared breaths.

"Bey what are you doing?" He asked I looked him up and down and saw he was fully dressed.

"What are you doing?" I repeated. "And why are you dressed it's 1:00 something in the morning. He shook his head walking passed me to the living room.

"I'm going back to Jackson" he spoke i sighned and rubbed my head.

"Shawn I get your trying but your stressing yourself out with this" I spoke softly.

"Bey I'm not gonna give up on her besides there is a 100% chance she is we're I'm going" i huffed and held my hands up.

"Ok." Was all I said he sat down and I did as well.

"Where exactly are you going?" He looked at me.

"She called Solange" my eyes widen and I sat up.

"Who?" He shot his head to me and opens his mouth to speak but he couldn't.

"A-Amariana I- solo didn't tell you?" He tutored his head to the side.

"No she didn't" I clenched my jaw.

"Yeah she said that she was in some townhouse. She called me while I was at Candace mothers h-

"Jackie" I cut him off. He tilted his head

"Who?" I huffed

"Jackie that's her mothers name" he nodded

"Oh. Well she told me there is 4 townhouses in that area of Jackson" I nodded my head.

"This why you were napping so much to do it this late?" He nodded

" I didn't want to show up knowing they'll be up" I nodded and look away as we sat in comfortable silence. Until I yawned.

"I'm gonna go back to bed." I said standing. I kissed he head.

"Please be careful" I looked him in his eyes with seriousness. We still don't know what they are capable of. He nodded and I began to walk away I stop in my tracks and looked at him.

"Shawn?" She looked at me. "Please get my baby back" I searched my eyes for a moment.

"I will" I nodded my head before continuing my journey up the stairs.

Amariana
2:10

I was up fighting my sleep but not purposely. I wanted to go to sleep but my mind wouldn't let me. Sitting in this dark room gazing off. I wonder if my family is looking for me? How is Beyoncé doing?. I was just so lost in my thoughts. Until I heard a car door I got up and went to the window I couldn't see much.

I squinted my eyes trying to get a better view. I looked at the car and my eyes widen. I saw the person walking to the office. The head shape the hair and the car, I knew exactly who is was.