The pass over

May 22nd

Amariana
10:00

"So you think your being set up?" Mirah gasped. Ever since everything played out yesterday at grandmas we left early and Beyoncé hasn't said two words to me. Daddy said he showed her the message at the end but she won't go for it she thinks I plan it all and it was honestly hurting my feelings.

"I have to be. The only numbers I have is my family and you two" I said pacing back and forth with in my room as my laptop was on my bed facing me on FaceTime. "Now all of the sudden a unknown number appears" I continued

"So you have no idea who it could be?" Chris asked. I shook my head plopping down on my bed. "Nope" o replied. He sighed

"Man this is gonna fuck up our summer we have 4 days left what if she changes her Mind"  Mirah said sadly. I quickly shook my head

"She's not I heard her and Nicki taking about it last night" they nodded. I turned over on my back looking at the ceiling.

"I just don't understand. We get so close with our relationship and something always blocks it and pushes us back to the beginning" I shook my head.

"Don't let one little fight get to you. You guys will be fine" Mirah assured is hook my head turning over on my stomach facing them.

" no you don't know Beyoncé when she's mad she says things that cut deep." I bit my lip feeling sorrow come in contact with my thoughts. "This isn't the first time she's yelled at me." I chuckled ironically remembering what happened with the whole blue situation.

" well don't give up on it, because at the end of the day she is your mom and you have no choice but to se her and be in the same house as her"  Mirah replied i nodded my head. She was right there's nothing I can do even if she doesn't believe me after I showed the message. I guess I'll just have to wait for her to come around.

"Anyways I'm packed" Chris's aid breaking the silence. "Why?" I scrunching my face with confusion.

" so that I'll get picked up before Mirah duh" he said rolling his eyes. I laughed and Mirah looked dumbfounded. "You idiot where all meeting in the same place our mama's still gotta talk to Beyoncé" she informed.

"Oh,yeah" Chris smiled I laughed and just sat back listening as they argued. I was zoning out. As those messages took over my mind. I am completely bewildered about the situation period the messages Beyoncé words it all just hit me in a snap. But I'm more lost on who it could.

Memory

"Mommy will I ever get taken away from you" 7 year old Amariana asked as Candace was doing her hair. Candace doze in her tracks at her daughters sudden question.

"No baby. Why do you ask?"

"Because there is always cops coming to schools asking for me because of my name" Candace froze with wide eyes but quickly relaxed she grabbed Amariana chin turning her head making her look at her.

"No one is ever gonna take you back from me and if so I will do everything in my power to get you back in my arms" Amariana nodded and smiled she was too into her mothers words she didn't even realize the word "back" came up.

End of memory

Candace I thought to myself.

"Amariana" I heard a yell making me jump a bit I looked at my laptop still seeing Mirah and Chris face appeared.

"Are you ok?" Chris asked i nodded. "Look I have to go I'll see you soon" I rushed out. "Oh okay by-" I closed my laptop rushing out my room to go find daddy. I was going to his bedroom but I only saw bey she looked up at me.