Family matters

Continue
May 28th

"Daddy who is that?" Shawn didn't move as he waited to see if the car was gonna move. "Get back go with your mother. He spoke to his eldest daughter.

Beyoncé grabbed her daughter pulling her back with her as she kept her arm around her. She looked back to make sure the other kids were OK which they seem to be.

"Baby" she whispered to Shawn but got no answer. Shawn was still gazing the car until the passenger side opened she close the door quickly but kept it at a crack so he could still see. He kept his eye on the vehicle as the persons was getting out.

He looked closely gazing to see who it was until he saw a woman getting out and a man getting out as well. As they were laughing and talking. Shawn sigh e din a sharp relief and open the door back up.

"Ok, we're good" she spoke finally. The room filled with sighs and huffs. Beyoncé chuckled and shook her head rubbing her temple.

"Ok!,let's just go eat" she spoke they all nodded and agreed walking out the door.

May 29th
Shawn
10:33

"Good mornings saints" I spoke coming downstairs seeing everyone eating.  "Hi daddy" my daughters said in a union I went over to bey and kissed her. "Your plates in the microwave" she spoke in the middle of chewing.

"Wait so you can cook?" I heard Mirah ask i chuckled grabbing my plate. "Well I followed a few of my mama recipes" bey replied.

"When do we get to meet mama Tina? Chris took a bite of his eggs. I sat down and began to eat.

"Well your in luck you'll be meeting her and my sisters today" Beyoncé smiled I looked up at her confused taking a bite. She gave me a signal look that she'll talk to me about it later.

"Wait Kelly too?" Mirah asked excitedly bey chuckled and nodded. "Yes Kelly too" she clapped and squealed causing us to laugh.

"So nic when do you hav e to go back for the real state about the house?" I asked she wiped her mouth before speaking.

"Actually tomorrow if you don't mind taking me" I nodded. "Yeah I got you" she smiled

"Awww we're gonna miss you around here" Beyoncé pouted. Here she go. Nicki laughed and rubbed Beyoncé arm. "Again bey I'm only 5 minutes away" Nicki chuckled.

"I know, but you like one of my kids" Nicki nodded. "Which is why I gotta get out of here because your husband won't let me live as long as I'm here"

"Got that right" I chimed in they all laughed and I shook my head smirking.

———————————

"So what exactly did you mean about them meeting mama t and them?" Bet and I where in our room just relaxing we finished breakfast not to long ago and the kids decided to watch a movie with Nicki.

"She called me this morning saying she wanted to see us and I mean we owe it to her, it's been days since we've seen them and Michelle and solo are leaving in two days". she replied I nodded.

"So what we're gonna just go over they're and sit?" I asked bluntly she looked at me with a scrunched face.

"No she she'll cook" she said before quickness took over her last word. She took her reading glasses off and looked at me. "Why do you seem like you have a problem about it?" O shook my head.

"I don't baby it's just-" i huffed before continuing "I feel like sometimes they're a bit in our best a lot" I spoke honestly. I mind as well get it off my chest now becomes it'll only lead to worse if I don't.