Obey me oc

Name: Mimic

Nickname: Mc

Gender: Female

Species: Not Deer

Love interest - Asmodeus

Age - Unknown

Physical Description (Animal Form): Mimic takes the form of a young deer with vibrant red fur and a striking orange underbelly. Her long, jagged teeth hint at her predatory nature, used for tearing apart her prey with ruthless efficiency.

Physical Description (Human Form): In her human form, Mimic stands at 6 feet tall with tan skin and long, bright red hair cascading down her back. Her eyes, naturally crystal white, are often concealed behind red contacts. She favors a casual style, often seen wearing a white half-shirt paired with brown capris adorned with golden-brown zippers and buttons.

Personality: Mimic is outgoing and sociable, thriving in the company of animal demons and ordinary animals alike. However, she can become fiercely aggressive when it comes to protecting the things she loves and has little patience for flirtatious behavior. Beneath her extroverted exterior lies a passionate geek, deeply engrossed in games and books.

Bio:
Mimic traverses the human realm, preferring the tranquility of the forest over the bustling cities or the underworld. As a member of the demons railroad, she resides in her animal form, living harmoniously with nature. However, her peaceful existence is disrupted when she is brought down to Devildom to enroll in school, serving as a bridge between the human residents and the demon world. Despite her initial reluctance, she finds herself entangled with Devildom's most popular brother group.

**Relationships with Each Brother:**
- **Asmodeus (Asmo):** Mimic despises Asmo's flirtatious nature and actively avoids him. Spending time with him becomes her punishment when needed, a fate she dreads.
- **Leviathan (Levi):** Mimic enjoys playing games with Levi and delights in using spoilers to tease him, much to his frustration.
- **Belphegor (Bel):** Mimic shares a sibling-like bond with Bel, often spending lazy days together sleeping.
- **Beelzebub (Beel):** Mimic bonds with Beel over their shared love of food, often wreaking havoc in the kitchen together. Her ability to dislocate her jaw like a snake allows her to devour large quantities of food with ease.
- **Mammon:** Mimic takes pleasure in tormenting Mammon by stealing money from him whenever she can, much to his chagrin.
- **Satan:** Mimic and Satan maintain a cordial relationship, rarely engaging in conversation unless it's necessary. She is often teased about her discomfort around Asmo.
- **Lucifer:** While neither are fond of each other, Mimic and Lucifer maintain a civil demeanor for the sake of convenience. Mimic's laziness and Lucifer's desire to avoid disruption to his plans keep their interactions minimal.