Alli!

First name- Alli

Middle name- the

Last name- Gator

Height- 4'7

Age- 19

Hair colour- Long and white

Eye colour- rose pink

Clothes- Large pink bow, pink and white maids dress with black tap shoes and white leggings with white toon gloves

Animal- Albino alligator, she has a long heavy white alligator tail that's underneath her dress and shows most of the time, the tail is 10ft long

Personality- An adoring sweetheart who would do anything to protect the children she nannys. Motherly and on rare occasions aggressive.

Profession- Nanny / Maid

Animal instincts- To devour meat, Monthly heat problems, protective.

Tail length- 10'

Strengths- Can cook very well, rather strong, can play the piano, flexible, great at multi-tasking

Weakness- Ink illness, Blood or cooked meat, having low iron if she doesn't eat meat or drink blood once in a while.

Babtqftim backstory-
At the tender age of 18, Alli faced the heart-wrenching loss of her boyfriend, Henry, succumbing to a heart disease. Seeking a fresh start, she swiftly relocated to a new town after attending the funeral. Settling into her apartment, she spent six months trying to rebuild her life.

One day, during a stroll in a nearby park, Alli stumbled upon a distressed baby bunny. Filled with concern, she scooped up the little creature, determined to reunite it with its family. After 30 minutes of searching, she encountered a mouse named Mickey, who happened to be the bunny's uncle. Grateful, she handed the rabbit back to Mickey, sparking a conversation that revealed her need for employment.

Learning of Alli's affinity for children, Mickey, appreciative of her kindness, offered her a position as a nanny for his brother, Mr. Oswald, who had lost his wife some time ago. Alli eagerly accepted the job and commenced her duties the very next day. In a matter of months, the younger children under her care began affectionately referring to her as "mom."

Particularly close to Alli was one of the bunnies, Jax, who had formed a strong bond with her. Unbeknownst to Mickey, Alli carried a secret burden—a peculiar ailment she had contracted a year or two ago. This mysterious disease manifested in ink forcefully escaping her body, occasionally causing her distress akin to choking. Despite this hidden struggle, Alli found solace in the companionship of Jax and the other children.

Batim backstory
Bio- Alli was a creation of joey drew for a fundraiser for an animal campaign he thought that by doing this they could get more recognition, she was in multiples episodes with bendy showing the awareness for taking care of rare animals. People found her as an adorable addition in the group so they wanted to keep her however the sanctuary said that since she was made for their fundraiser that she technically belonged to them and using her in normal episodes would be stealing so they would sue them if they used her. They took her off but joey drew couldn't help but be impressed by his art. He couldn't get rid of her so he secretly kept her alive in the studio, with quotes on the walls or small pop ups in the backgrounds of animations. So when the ink took over she has been brought alive like the others, she would wonder the Halls as a kind person like boris however Alice hated her so she would be careful to stay out of the way of her floor.

Likes- Chocolate, Oswald, her baby bunnies, cooking, tap dancing

Dislikes- Anyone who hurts the babies she takes care of, being taken advantage of, seeing Mr oswald in pain

Extra- She used to leave notes around for Oswald as a reminder to brush his fur or eat since he didn't speak for a long while and she felt confrontation would just be stressful

She did bite Oswald once when he tried to grab the children away from her tail when she passed out on the couch cuddled up by them (she bit him put of protection for them)