Chrono

Name- Chrono N. Times

Gender- Female

Height- 5'7

Species- Human (In batim) , Time demon (In Babtqftim)

Eyes- Emerald

Hair- Vantablack

Personality- Rather closed off, A little snarky, caring only towards a select few.

Clothing- (Picture above)

Items- Bronze Pocket watch, Pen switchblade, reporter notebook.

Likes- Bendy, old cartoons, The thrill of fear, Music, Sour foods, Impulsive actions. journaling.

Dislikes- Spicy foods, bland foods, being cover in ink, having her room destroyed, Salami, having her clothes dyed black forever due to ink. Not getting her bed to herself. Being tied up. Losing her dang pen.

Crush- Bendy (Cartoon bendy and demon bendy)

Friends- Bendy, boris, joey drew.

Enemies- Alice angel, william, the butcher gang.

Profession- Reporter then cartoonist.

Backstory-
In the heart of the bustling city, Chrono, a young and determined reporter, dedicated her nights to uncovering the hidden narratives lurking in the shadows of the streets. Despite her unwavering commitment to her job, it failed to ignite the true flames of passion within her. Her heart belonged to the whimsical world of cartoons, where the magic of bringing characters to life fascinated her.

However, a formidable barrier stood between Chrono and her animated dreams – the elusive entry into the realm of cartoon creation. That barrier shattered when her stroke of luck manifested in an invitation from Joey Drew Studios. Handpicked to interview the renowned Joey Drew himself, she eagerly knocked on the imposing wooden door of the studio, opening a gateway to her destiny.

As the door creaked open, she was greeted by Joey Drew, a towering figure exuding warmth and enthusiasm. "Welcome, little reporter, come right in!" he exclaimed, setting the stage for a life-altering encounter. Positioned in front of his desk, Chrono embarked on a journey as Joey Drew unfolded his story, from childhood comics to the grand world of cartoons.

Captivated by every word, Chrono diligently transcribed his tale, her mind dancing with visions of animated wonders. Before Joey Drew could conclude his narrative, he noticed her keen gaze fixed on him, her pen dancing across the paper. A mischievous smirk crept across his face as he stood, seizing the small notebook from her hands.

In awe of her skillful storytelling, Joey Drew praised her intriguing work and inquired about her true passion. A candid confession revealed that her heart beat for cartoons, particularly the enchanting Bendy series. Eager to share her artistic flair, Chrono produced a folder filled with her sketches, laying bare her devotion to the animated realm.

Impressed and intrigued, Joey Drew nodded approvingly. With a smile, he extended an unexpected offer, "Well, if you ever want to join us as a starter animator, be here tomorrow at noon." And with those words, the door to Chrono's animated dreams swung wide open, inviting her into a world where her love for cartoons could truly come to life.