Alli!

First name- Alli

Middle name- the

Last name- Gator

Hair colour- Long and white

Eye colour- rose pink

Height- 4'7

Age- 18 or 24 depending on her crush

Crush- Bendy or Oswald.

Clothes- A white bottom and shoulder drill dress the bottoms going over into a light pink petal blush, white leggings with white buckle shoes. A pink bow in her hair sometimes. Grey round glasses that she sometimes Where's.

Animal- Albino alligator, she has a long heavy white alligator tail that's underneath her dress and shows most of the time.

[BABTQFTIM BIO]
Alli was born into a very small family only her mother and father sadly her mother died at birth but she was raised by her father who was a war surviver. He taught her many tricks from his past before passing due to old war wound complications when she was 6 she was adopted into a new family of rattle snake humanoids. However when she had gotten older she was to be wedded to the oldest whos name was rin. He was the first born of the family with a year younger brother named lin and his 12 year old sister jin. Jin saw that alli was unhappy with the idea and helped her run from the town. She had gotten to one far away looking for a new job when she found mickey. He offered her a job helping around which she gladly took not too long later she had met Oswald and the kids. After learning why he was depressed she decided to help out with taking care of the kids and trying to cheer him up everyday.

Extra- Once bendy had made the deal with the devil she was one of the many infected with the ink illness. Alli does not consume meat anymore as she had went vegan to not harm small animals as she hated harming anyone. However she hates being around blood or the smell of meat as she craves it. 

[BATIM BIO]
Alli was a creation of joey drew for a fundraiser for an animal campaign he thought that by doing this they could get more recognition, she was in multiples episodes with bendy showing the awareness for taking care of rare animals. People found her as an adorable addition in the group so they wanted to keep her however the sanctuary said that since she was made for their fundraiser that she technically belonged to them and using her in normal episodes would be stealing so they would sue them if they used her. They took her off but joey drew couldn't help but be impressed by his art. He couldn't get rid of her so he secretly kept her alive in the studio, with quotes on the walls or small pop ups in the backgrounds of animations. So when the ink took over she has been brought alive like the others, she would wonder the Halls as a kind person like boris however Alice hated her so she would be careful to stay out of the way of her floor.

Likes- Chocolate, not dying, Oswalds kids,, boris as a friend, and games, bendy, Oswald,

Dislikes- Alice, the projector, the library, sour foods, cuphead, meat, having her tail pulled, making fun of her height, calling her a kid even though she's an adult.

Favorite person- Oswalds kids. She ADORES them <3