beyblade burst oc

Name : Cornea

Nicknames : Sugar bear, Corn cob, buggy, wolfie

Age : (Depends on the rp) 12/17

Gender : Female

Hair : Blonde

Hair length : Shoulder height and light eaves

Eye color : Forest green

Crush : Ken

Personality : sweet, energetic, helpful to anyone in need. Entertainer, goofy.

Likes : Singing. Loves children, playing with kids, posting places shes been and promoting family businesses on Instagram, cooking, beyblading

Dislikes : People who bully others or treat unfortunate people badly. Having anyone try to tske multiple pictures of her.

Occupation : Singer

Clothing : A bolder hat that black with a red line where its white in the picture. A white shirt with a black jacket over coat, stripped black and white pants along with black boots with red bottoms. An animatonic wolf tail that she wears mostly during shows just just fun.

Backstory :
Cornea was discovered at a young age to sing. She was an energetic kid which helped her perform and in loved to sing her little songs. As she had aged she wasn't world wide popular but her songs were know throughout many places as she was known to interact with as many of her fans as possible. She had become rather popular with children and ones near her age as she ahd had ran her favorite thing. Her Instagram account. She would visit all kinds of places then blog about them afterwards with a kind smile. However you beyblading hobby was kept quiet by he family as they prefered that she should be known for her singing. Her bey is lupus the wolf in the moon, the beys color is a dark purple with more of a galaxy look to it. She only battled at he house with some of the servants that her parents paid for with her money. When she forced her parents to allow her to go to normal school they had agreed and she became ecstatic. She would soon come to he first day In the school with no one having information that she was transferring to the public school she had surprised many of her fans online.

Extra : She has a living buddy called Bee who had been a kid living on the streets that she took into her apartment to help him. He is a big foodie an sees no reason into talking that much unless it helps him. He is a year Older than her (thats him below!)

 He is a year Older than her (thats him below!)