Teal

Name- Teal

Hair color- Teal and green

Eye color- bright mint green

Clothes- black sweater with real colored rims and a full teal colored scarf (dont be fooled by the picture) with ripped ends, pants.

Sexuality- doesn't quite have one

Gender- daughter of a singularity but she does mostly go by a girl since she was born with a female body

Type- singularity kid

Family- skullime (father/creator), Nai (practically uncle), code (mother/aunt, long story) stars (best friend/ can be brother like) mickey (second best friend and sister like sometimes) 

Teammates - (same as the first)

Part- the kid

Love interest- none yet

Dislikes- people who hurt her friends.

Description- Teal is a sweet and kind personality and pretty much can't hate anyone. She acts like a kid but she is in her thousands to millions. She is the kid of a singularity which are higher than gods but unlike gods they are only allowed to use their power to help keep the universes in tact. She is the "child" of skullime (My brothers character) and can stop time as she wishes, due to her scarf she can only stop it from about 1 to 5 minutes otherwise she will get light headed and very weak as her scarf restrains her power. She is not allowed to use her power for play as one day she was meant to fight her best friend stars in a battle that is why her scarf restrains it until time. Like her father who controls time she can control it a bit too, she actually holds onto lost time and can make people's lives longer as she does with sick children who want to see their families one last time and so on. Her scarfs ends are ripped and jagged as they are used like hands and can wrap around her morphing her into whatever animal she pleases or human. She usually acts and looks like a child because she finds its a safer place to stay as children always tend to be so happy and innocent to see all of the horrid things. Naturally she doesn't fight anyone unless really needed...Oh and she's eats humans you would have to read more on her back story which is her book which I haven't posted on here soo..

Extra- Oh and so her tongue taste like cotton candy so...little thing I had added as a treat for some good luck.

Disclaimer: I do NOT own nai, skullime, micky, or stars these all belong to ny brother who is a very good artist and is making them into a comic.

As teal belongs to it originally so thats why she may seem overpowering in other places on here but she is originally supposed to be that strong for it and once again no SHE IS NOT A KID she just looks and acts like one.