Jurassic park ocs!!

Name - Valve

Gender - Female

Hair - Ash green

Eye color - Hazel

Age -Undefined

Height - 5'9

Personality - Agressive, closed off, only decently nice to a few in her selective pack

Looks - Valve has sharp teeth with one on her left which sticks out from her lips, a long dark blue scaled tail coming from the base of her spine, multiple spots of scales across her skin, her nails are pointed and curved unlike a normal humans nails,

Species - Raptor humanoid

**Project Valve Information File**

Objective: The Valve project aimed to explore the compatibility of human eggs and dinosaur DNA. While not the initial creation, Valve is the sole survivor from birth. Continuous observation is required, though she is permitted limited mobility within the facility under the condition of non-harm. Although lacking human speech, Valve demonstrates an understanding of humans. Despite an aggressive demeanor, she responds positively to proper authority and exhibits a food-driven behavior. Interactions with other dinosaurs are restricted following the incident with Failure 3-A.

**Project 3-A Incident Report**

On a post-rainstorm morning, Project Valve was introduced into the acrotholus habitat under the supervision of two guards. After releasing her from restraints, Valve engaged in a tense interaction with the dinosaur, establishing an unexpected form of communication. However, the situation escalated when another dinosaur responded, leading to a violent confrontation resulting in injuries to the guards. Valve, displaying aggression, incapacitated them swiftly.

Following the incident, Valve was isolated in solitary confinement for two weeks as a precautionary measure. Subsequently, access to other dinosaurs has been restricted to prevent similar occurrences. Continuous monitoring is implemented to ensure the safety of personnel and the containment facility.

Mate - Indoraptor (Will be changed if you don't know it)

Diet - Meat based with human being a favorite or smaller dinosaurs. She will occasionally Consume fish or deer meat.

Family -

Mother - Unknown scientist

Father - Unknown

Siblings - None know