Hazbin hotel oc!

Name - Sew-Kit (Normally just goes by kit or spinel)

Gender - Female??

Nickname - Spinner, darling, dear.

Looks - Kit has the look of a normal human girl in her 20s with long bright white hair color. The eyes are just black holes with no visable eyeballs but two dots sometimes. One red and the other cyan. She wears only a blue, black, purple or red sweater with knitted lines being visable up her torso if she didn't have the sweater on.

Personality - Reserved, a little kind, nervousness and anxiety ridden. Caring, easy go get along with if you have yarn. Easy going

Likes - Wool, sewing, cuddles, being wrapped up in blankets, Vox, tv programs.

Dislikes - Having her sweater on, someone seeing her change her spindles. Loosing yarn, being yelled at.

Friends - Vox, Alastor, Husk,

Family - None known

Bestfriend - Vox

Enimies - Angels, angel dust, Charlie, vaggie

Crush - Vox

Species - Puppet demon

Job - Vox's..pet? (Were unsure what she even does at the moment)

Fears - Water, Having people see inside her suit, seeing her friends killed.

Sexuality - Bi-curious

Date of death - ???

Cause of death - Loss of blood and removal of organs.

Other -

Much is unknown of Sew-kit from how she died to how she came to be someone in vox's company. From not speaking much all anyone has managed to get from her is that what she looks like is within the body, she wears a sewn together suit made from a human giving her a relistic apperance with every limb and bodypart working as if she were the entire body itself. Spindles have been placed inside the suit around each rib allowing the needles within her body to connect to them. She is able to open up many parts of her body to push out a connecting string. Depending on which string it is many effects can happen from healing to burning something close. Shes been known to follow vox around and take apart bodies as if she were laying them out on a board to be observed.