Ova robotnik

Name : Ova (robotnik)

Age : 17 (depending on rp)

Gender : Female

Species : Human / Mobian hybrid

Hair : Green (black when she was younger)

Hair length : Long

Eye color : yellow (I know not in the picture)

Crush : Manic

Injury: She has several burns scars along her entire body, along with a weakened heart. If she stays out in the sun for too long or gets too overheated more burn marks will appear due to burning.

Personality : Mostly rude, bitter, can be kind at sometimes its rather rare.

Likes : Her robots, her room, ramen, Sal, Watching TV, playing video games, any pools or water, personal space, to not be touched, quiet gardens, sal. Annoying her dad with some kind of musical instrument no matter if she knows how to play it or not.

Dislikes : Kids from the facility, some mobians, getting stolen from, anyone who hurts Sal. Anyone who jokes about her burns or tries to keep her in the sun. Being around lots of people.

Friends-

Moony

Sonic

Enemies-
Pretty much everyone else

Pet- Moon worm (name is moony, he's up top on her shoulder)

The moon worm was a birthday gift from robotnik

Backstory :
Ova was born to a middle class family with no money problems however when she was born she had been diagnosed with the Disease toxic epidermal necrolysis which condition her to stay in the hospital after she was born. As time had passed on her treatment she was eventually cured which seemed like the best miracle that could ever happen to her and her parents. However on the day she was to be released the doctors noticed parts of her skin were burning up with red marks. They quickly took her in for more testing to figure out what was going wrong. Even though she had gotten cured from her toxic epidermal necrolysis (TEN) one of the chemicals used to cure it had caused her to gain a different condition called erythromelalgia. This would cause her skin to burn badly anytime she was over heated like in the sun for too long or a hot bath. When her parents had figured it out they became irritated. They had wanted a child to raise and play with, not a child to have to hospitalize every time she stayed out in the sun for two long. They wouldn't be able to take her to the park to play like they would have so they did what they thought was best. They abandoned her to the hospital. After her time in the hospital was up and they could no longer keep her in her treatment without pay so she was sent to an orphanage. Her time in the orphanage was as she would exclaim, complete hell. She never got treatment for her burning so she always stayed inside and when the kids learned of her condition they constantly bullied her keeping her outside in the hot sun. That caused her to get in a lot of fights with them where she always got injured. After years of dealing with the other kids abuse she got taken into the office of the care takers. They gave her a paper test to take not explaining what it had been for. She took the test able to complete it with rather ease. Only a few days after that a white bus shower up taking her and several other kids. She held her back pack close that had her very little items in it. The bus of the kids were taken to a facility and let out in a line. As she was pushed to the floor to sit down with others she watched a man who introduced himself as robotnik walk in front of them and begin to speak. He continued to talk about the "mobian" project and how they would help make a new world. She was unsure about what was going on but didn't complain. The children were all brought to a room separately. As the months passed by each kid was always taken back to the lab for test. They were given different colored pills along with needle injections. During the months that ova was a part of it she was monitored closely with her changes. She stopped growing at 4 feet and her hair changed from black to a dark moss green. Her burns had stopped for a bit until she ended up getting caught writing more in her journal. When robotnik walked past her room he opened up her room and stepped in as he asked what she was doing. She happily showed her note book saying she mapped all the building that she had been though. When he took a better look at her case he had realized that she was one of the only ones to have a complete reaction from the mobian dna that was getting pumped in their system with the pills.
He decided to take her from the facility and along with her to his travels which gained her the name as his "daughter". She has her own room filled with her technology to build and her video games.

(Depends on the world for each ending of bio)
After he took her with him on his travels it had been going well and she was learning from for a long while until stone had set the coffee too close to the counter. She had pushed the coffee onto his computers causing an explosion and sending her off into the mobius world where she had created her own home in the side of a mountain with a new living buddy. Sal. He had been another kid from the facility. He is a sweet and kind dalmatian mobian hybrid.

(Underground ending)
After she had been taken by Dr robotnik she had grown up learning his tactics. Kidnapping mobians and helping roboticize them. She wasn't allowed out of the house much only when he needed help in capturing them. The only friend she had really made was sonic after the several times she had captured him the two seem to do it now only for fun. Although he had asked her many times to not help capture others she only ever allowed sonic to leave although promising one day she would eventually roboticize him herself they've always had a slight friendship. Although she has not been able to stand many of his friends or siblings and on several occasions has tried to roboticize them as well.