Mercury

Name- Mercury, Normally called Merc for short

Hair color- Mercury blue

Eye color- Black,

Clothes- Yellow sweater, gray shirt along with grey jeans

Sexuality- Bi

Gender- Female

Type- Zemya a type of snake demon that can take on a form of a human, serpent or a large snake that can grow to be the size of a 850 mile tall building and 100 to 200 feet wide.

Family- Born with 2,526 other siblings (not counting her) and her parents are humans that had created many different demons from dark magic including her kind.

Teammates - Has none.

Part- None.

Love interest- hasn't bothered with it.

Dislikes- water, being splashed with water. One of her brothers named quill. People who try to challge her saying they are stronger.

Description - After hatching from her egg in a nest room colored bright green as a new hatchling. The humans who had brought her egg back to life after finding it in stone ruins of a Zemya tribes home did not know that has the daughter of the chief her line of blood was quite violent. After hatching the last she had seen the other 5 snake demons that were of many different types, she attacked them with 5x the normal strength of a new hatchling. She killed them and ripped their hearts out eating them. The human parents were devastated when they found the corpses of the other fine snake children in the nest. At last they raised her with the others, she grew up she learned how to control her magic as she fought with her other siblings in order to train. Mercury now travels to dimensions and stays in whichever one she finds fit, although every five years she must have a three year nap in her full snake form. Along with this time soon later on she developed a voices in her head turning out that her vase can actually preserve the DNA of their enemies and that they have killed and eaten the hearts from. Now in her head she holds five different personalities of each of her siblings that she killed and ate the hearts from. Mercury does return home in order to see her family, her human parents are known dead in the present time she is all along the line of 4,382 years old. Though the age of her body stays at 23.  Mercury is known to be quite violent when a water meets her her skin as several times water has been splashed at her, this resulted in a rampage slaughtering of all the living creatures nearby. She has been known to warp time, space and matter itself just to satisfy her needs she has become lonely as she normally does not associate with other demons as they are either afraid of her or end up dead from trying to challenge. She watches the humans in sorrow as she sees many walking everyday of her life as they lived an easy normal life of their own.