Green

Name- Green

Hair color- ...Green

Eye color- light cut grass green

Clothes- Dark green shirt and jeans along with earrings depending on what she wears.

Sexuality- Bi

Gender- Female

Type- Harpy

Family- Only living relative she knows is her half brother Toxic

Teammates - (like the first one)

Part- Messenger, stylist, upper sky watcher.

Love interest- hasn't thought about love since she hasn't crushed on anyone

Dislikes- Her brother, her mother, Hunters, outsiders.

Description- Green is a quiet and reserved person as she normally hides her wings as hunters are always looking for her. Her right wing had been broken and burned from her half brother toxic who was a werewolf, she had found him while walking through the city after being abandoned as a child.  Her mother had gotten rid of her brother when she was pregnant with her. Her brother toxic has been known to abuse green almost everyday as she is too fearful to leave him as he is her only family. Her wings are seen as a very bright green color or in sadden times grey as ash with small flames of burning coal orange. Her left arm was seen to be carved into by her brother who took a heated up blade to her skin carving 'I own You' after staying out too late with asylum, allowing her to never forget that he owns her and all of her life. Green can be very skittish around people as if she gets too close or stays with them to long to where toxic would get pissed. The only group she has been known to be in has been V's group as toxic had let her join.