Camp camp ocs

---

Name: Canni

Gender - Female

Items - 3 Pocket knives, box of matches, First aid kit

Age - 23

Likes- Sweets, sour and spicy foods anything to perk her tongue, Fire, Nena.

Dislikes - Nena being gone, Sleeping alone, Most people.

Love intrest- David (If the rp is mostly with Nena her crush won't be focused on, or if your ocs crush is him then she'll have no crush)

Background: Canni is the enigmatic aunt to Nena, having lived a life marked by secrecy and turmoil. Once a prisoner, her past is shrouded in mystery, with her convictions buried deep within the annals of records. She's been on the run with her niece ever since the tragic demise of Nena's parents, which she vows to protect her from at all costs.

Appearance: With shoulder-length blonde hair framing her face and piercing chestnut brown eyes that hold a hint of the secrets she carries, Canni cuts a striking figure. Her attire consists of a bold red half shirt paired with sturdy blue jeans, a reflection of her resilient nature. Circular glasses adorn her face, adding an air of intellectual depth to her demeanor.

Personality: Despite her tumultuous past, Canni possesses a surprisingly sweet disposition that belies her troubled history. However, beneath her gentle exterior lies a master manipulator, adept at navigating the complexities of life on the run. She's fiercely protective of her niece, willing to go to any lengths to ensure her safety, even if it means resorting to cunning and deception.

Traits: Canni is resourceful, resilient, and fiercely loyal to those she cares about. Her skill with pocket knives speaks to her ability to defend herself in precarious situations, while her knack for manipulation allows her to navigate the treacherous waters of life on the run.

---

Name: Nena

Gender - Female

Items - Pocket knife

Age - 10

Likes- Water, Crabs, Her aunt, Sleeping with one or more people in the resting area, Bbq ribs

Dislikes- Insults, Threats, Her aunt being taken away, Being left alone, Too much stimulation

Love intrest- - Max

Background: Nena's early years were marked by tragedy, losing her parents at a tender age. Since then, she's been on the run alongside her aunt Canni, evading the grasp of child protective services. Communication has always been a challenge for Nena, often struggling with speaking English or expressing herself verbally. Instead, she finds solace in her quiet demeanor and observant nature, relying on her aunt as a steadfast companion and protector.

Appearance: Nena's appearance is defined by a large black sweater that envelops her petite frame, often concealing her hands from view. Her long, dirty blonde hair cascades down her back, partially obscuring one of her piercing eyes. A fang protrudes slightly from her lips, a relic of her past that adds to her enigmatic aura. Despite her reserved nature, there's an undeniable grace to her movements, honed by her natural athleticism and gymnastic prowess.

Personality: Beneath Nena's shy exterior lies a keen intellect and a kind heart. She may struggle with verbal communication, but her actions speak volumes, often displaying a remarkable level of empathy and understanding. While she may be hesitant to engage in conversation or physical contact, she forms a deep bond with her aunt Canni, viewing her as a pillar of strength and stability in a tumultuous world. Despite her difficulty in verbal expression, Nena possesses the voice of an angel when she sings, a rare gift that touches the hearts of those fortunate enough to hear her.

Traits: Nena possesses a rare combination of intelligence, grace, and resilience. Her adeptness at gymnastics allows her to navigate her surroundings with ease, whether it's scaling trees or evading pursuers. Despite her aversion to conversation, she's a gentle soul at heart, fiercely loyal to those she trusts. Armed with a single pocket knife, she's prepared to defend herself and her aunt should danger arise.