Murder drone ocs

Name- S

Gender- Female

Hair- Medium straight and a bit poofy blonde hair

Height- 6'0 (0'6 inches shorter then N)

Age- (unknown)

Kind of drone- Defective disassembly drone

Sexuality- Pansexual

Eye and tail color- Yellow to green(eyes)

Personality- A sweet girl who had lost most of her killer emotions, Gentle and..anxiety ridden.

Friends-
N
V
Orin

Enemies-
J
Uzi

Crush- N

Likes- N, her friends, sweets, Oil, the sun (although she cannot go in it) kittens, old robotic parts, welding.

Dislikes- J, dogs, most humans, being called imperfect, being burned, the cold, Darkness.

Backstory-
S was initially part of a prototype drone, initially a human before they implanted wires and bolts into her skull. Among the soon-to-be murder drones, she assumed the role of a maid. Yet, she never felt entirely at ease with her fleshy body, acutely aware that it was an anomaly. The prospect of being discarded on a new world haunted her, and despite daily pleas for upgrades, they remained elusive.

One peculiar day at an odd party altered her fate. Serving drinks to a group of men, a finger wrapped around a wire protruding from her head, resulting in a disconnection that sent her body into a seizure. Waking up later, she stumbled to a mirror, horror seizing her as she observed the gruesome changes. An eye gone, another part of her skull replaced—the desire for upgrades clashed with the terrifying reality of her mangled appearance.

Months of agonizing upgrades followed, stripping away every limb, every organ, and every drop of human blood. All that remained was her brain encased in a disassembly drone body. Excitement bubbled within her as she giggled, coiling her new tail around her body, responding to a human calling her from behind.

Months of gruesome upgrades turned her into a perfect machine, devoid of any human remnants. Excited and curiously mutilated, she joined N, J, and V to rid the new world of unwanted elements.

Over months or possibly years, S discovered their mission was to eliminate worker drones, corrupted entities servicing themselves without regard for humans. Enraged, she relished in the destruction, ripping limbs and tearing throats, delighting in the warm oil. In the chaos, she encountered a small worker drone with short black hair. Chasing him with open wings, she captured him, embedding his hands into a metal wall.

"Don't try and escape, just accept death!" she declared, but a sudden crash interrupted. The worker drone, in a desperate attempt to break free, accidentally connected exposed wires, merging their hard drives and blending parts of their personalities in an unexpected twist of fate.

(Orins part coming soon)

Name- Orin

Age- 17

Gender- Male

Hair color- Black with a hue of brown in some lights

Eye color- Blue

Personality- A vile jerk most times, A bit caring, adventurous, condescending,

Sexuality- Bisexual

Likes- Spicy food, adventuring out, S, Being referred to as Orin or a switch drone. When S can actually fight, gun, knives and weapons.

Dislikes- Bland foods, Doing house work, cleaning, being called a worker drone, going to any classes, having his toys taken away.

Crush- Doesn't have one yet (yes it can be your oc)

Different body parts- His right arm was replaced with an arm of a murder bot excluding the fingers which are just replaced with 3 claws.

Friends-
S
Your oc possibly
V (later on)

Enemies-
Uzi
J
N (He teases N by flirting with S)
Also your oc if it fits

What can flustered him- (possibly important depending) A kiss on the cheek, pinning his right arm above him, cuddling hime while he's sitting down.