Soul eater Oc

Name : Lucian

Nickname : Luci, tank

Eye color : Wilted morning glory (dull purple)

Hair color : Sunset pink/orange

Kind : Weapon

Kind of Weapon : Anti tank material rifle

Age : (Depends on the rp) 13/16

Gender : Female

Personality : Quiet, observant, can become agressive during fights, protective, awkward sometimes.

Crush : Soul eater Evans

Likes : Ice cream, sweets, ...cuddles, dancing, basketball, killing kishins.

Dislikes : Being hugged, talked to, touched, called on, being held as a weapon, caring for people, Watching people she knows get hurt.

Backstory :
Luci used to be a cheery and happy go lucky girl with her meister Daren. They met in their small town and had became best friends rather quickly. The two got into plenty of devious tricks until luci had found out that she was a weapon. She had first found out when she had fallen out of her bed and in irritation she hit the bed frame before hearing a gun shot go off. She turned to look at her arm which had become the front of a military rifle. It had freaked her out causing her to hit her arm until it went back to normal. That day she ran to her best friend to show him what she could do. She had first turned into the large gun. Daren was excited seeing his best friend turn into a weapon as he picked her up to look at her. However that was when a kishin has spotted them in the corner, they heard a deep chuckle from behind a building which confused the two. They had turned around to be met with the large creature. He began to smirk licking his lips and said "what a good looking snack.." Daren yelped watching him run towards them but they were both met with a very loud gun shot. Opening his eyes he saw the keshin fall down with a large hole in him. Luci changed back quickly landing on top of her best friend. Did..they just do that? Since that day they had became weapon and meister. He was skilled handling her in such a large form and they made the perfect team. They thought that no one could beat them and they would go all the way to the top! Even though they had only killed a few very small ones. That dream however...wasn't long lived. They had gotten too cocky for their own good one night and tried to take on a kishin that had been skilled in fighting with their types. Being just young kids they weren't very good with such kishins as these and sadly Daren was injured badly during it with her getting tossed to the side. When she had changed back it took her a minute to get up in pain while she ran over to her best friend holding him up in her lap. He had passed.. Ever since that day she had grown quiet and reserved. If she had just talked him out of it he wouldn't have died. It had been years since he passed and she had barely talked. Her mother had however got her into Death Weapon Meister Academy to hopefully get her a new meister and some friends.

Tags And Things! (Also Ocs!)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें