27.

(TWO BEDS?)

(TWO BEDS?)

"What do you have in here?" I ask as I slip her luggage into the over head compartment of our seats, "And you already have another suitcase filled with stuff,"

Liam laughs a little before telling me, "Come on, the lady needs her essentials,"

She nods as she looks up from the manual the flight attendant gave out, "See, he gets in,"

I sigh shaking my head when I notice a plump elderly lady struggling to get her bag up into the compartment. She's not very tall so I can see where the struggle is coming from.

I sigh once more when I come to the conclusion that no one is going to help this woman until the flight attendant comes back.

I make my way over to her before resting my hand on her bag, "Let me," I say and she smiles giving me a nod before I raise the bag up into the air and into the compartment.

"Thank you so much," she says with a toothy smile.

I nod in her direction acknowledging her gratitude before making my way back to my seat. Since Aurora wanted the window seat, I had no choice but to sit in the middle of the row.

Since Liam was a kid he always loved to sit at the end, my guess is so he can leave without asking anyone to shift over.

He starts pressing a million buttons on the screen in front of him, before sighing and resting his head back against the seat.

Just then his head jolts forward and he spins his neck around, "Hey!" he exclaims, "Tame your damn kid,"

I gaze over my shoulder to see a blonde haired woman gesturing for him to calm down as she apologizes.

He crosses his arms across his chest childishly before resting his head back once more. Surprisingly, there's no more kicks from the kid behind us.

"Do you have some sort of fear of planes?" Aurora questions.

Liam scoffs a bit, "No,"

The plane jerks forward at the same time and he grabs my hand which happens to be on the shared hand rest between us.

"He definitely does,"Aurora whispers which cause him to do nothing but deny.

I gaze down at his hand with a raised brow then he slowly withdraws his hand from mine. "I'm afraid of nothing, never have been," he scoffs.