25.

(THE INVITATION )

(THE INVITATION )

"That move was straight out of Kung fu panda," Liam says, remaking the 'move' as he calls it while we walk out the school doors.

We head towards my bike where his car is parked next to as I shake my head, "That's not funny man,"

"Says the guy who did it," Liam says dropping his bag into his passenger seat after he opens the car door.

I chuckle lightly before I see Liam motion his head to behind me, when I turn to look I notice Aurora's heading our way.

I know she's not coming over to kiss me so I narrow it down to two options, she's coming to tell me I was wrong for hurting her boy toy or maybe confess her dying love for me.

She stops in front of me and gives Liam a small smile before turning her gaze to me with squinted eyes, possibly annoyed.

Scratch that it's one option.

"Aidan may press charges against you," she says.

"Tell him he can shove those charges up his as—,"

She takes a deep breath, rolling her hazel eyes before interrupting me, "I don't care about your stupid war with Aidan just keep the violence away from school before one of you end up in a courtroom,"

I nod, "Sure whatever,"

She inhales a breath, "Thank you,"

She walks towards her car and has much as I hate to see her leave, it's not a bad sight.

"Oh, stop eye fucking her," Liam groans as he climbs into his car.

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅

I pull into her driveway and I notice her parents' cars are outside. That isn't terrible because I'm really only here to ask her to go with me to the wedding.

I unstrap my helmet as I turn the bike off and lock the stand down. I fluff my hair out a bit since the helmet has it disheveled, I place the he helmet on the back of the bike and climb off the bike.

When I walk up the house, I knock on the door and patiently wait for someone to open it. I hadn't told her I was coming but I'm pretty sure she'd get used to it.

Her mom opens the door, "Oh," she says. I can tell she's slightly shocked from the pitch of her voice.

"Aurora," She calls, gesturing for me to come inside after she steps to the side.