26.

(SHES'S NOT SO BAD)

(SHES'S NOT SO BAD)

"Hey, be ready in five," Hazel says.

I see her from the mirror holding up five fingers as she peaks her head into the dressing room.

"Yes, I know," I tell her as I slip into my tank top, my pants are green loosely fitted cargo pants with a jawstring that tightens around my waist.

Hazel smiles before disappearing from the door, after she closes the door, I continue looking at myself.

I pull my hair up ready to put it into a ponytail but I drop my hands and leave the hair tie on my wrist.

I fluff my hair out a bit before running my fingers through it. It's fine like this.

I pull my shoes back on and hurry out of the dressing room. Today I'm doing a duet with a new transfer.

I'm hesitant because I told Christian to come, knowing him he probably won't even show up so I push my nerves down and focus on the task at hand.

I place my clothes into my duffle bag, before heading over to the studio.

When I look around I notice a lot more people present than before, most of them came from the dance studio that shut down a few days ago but I'm not sure how we'll be able to manage so many people.

"Hey," I hear.

I turn to face two familiar faces, Clara and Addison.

"This right here is your duet, Addison, this is Aurora, Aurora this is Addison," she says.

If my jaw could drop without actually physically dropping that would be the state I'm in right now.

"Yeah, I know you actually, you go to Blackwood Academy right?" She questions.

I already hate her, her voice is too nice and her presence is already making me uncomfortable. Why wouldn't they tell me this beforehand?

I nod in response to stunned to open my mouth. Her actions match nothing of her appearance, she's bold and brave while her appearance makes her seem timid and angelic.

I can see why Christian would be interested in a girl like her, she knows how to shut up. I'm sure she doesn't kiss and tell.

"So are we ready?" Clara asks.

Still stunned I don't reply which prompts Addison to.

"Yeah, I'm sure we've got this," she says.

The dance was simple really but I didn't expect to be doing it with a girl, though it would be better, boys get too aroused and too touchy.

"I'm sure we do," I say, finally opening my mouth.

"Well you guys can do a quick warm up, we'll be ready for you soon," Clara says.