24.

(MUTE AND DEAF)

(MUTE AND DEAF)

Since the interaction with Aurora in the halls, I can't shake the feel that she's a really good fucking actor. Or maybe she's not acting.

Since she ignores me in front of her friends then hooks her legs around me whenever she can for the past week.

She has avoided every intense conversation I entertain with her because we've been making out way more than I thought, and I always fall into the trance.

To any outsider, what we're doing makes no sense. But to us it does, she can't comprehend what she feels but she knows what she wants.

I knew I was getting to the icy heart of hers even if she won't admit it. She had even stopped with the announcement on the app, which I didn't expect but I don't mind.

Liam had caught on when he walked into a classroom at lunch and saw her sitting in my lap. We weren't exactly being sneaky if I was being honest.

Right now I'm ready to carry my ass over there and rip Aidan's hands from his body if he doesn't stop slipping his arm around her waist.

"This guy is annoying my ass," Addison groans, drawing my attention to her, I'm about to agree but I have to remember we are not talking about the same thing.

"And who's that, the comedian?" I ask and she nods.

"He really is a comedian if he's trying to get with you after three damn weeks," Liam snickers, snacking on a pack of yellow gushers.

Addison had been more present and I wasn't exactly complaining, she was funny and actually really sweet.

She's stopped the flirting ever since she started talking to the mysterious guy, whom neither Liam and I know much of.

"I think I should just tell him it straight forward," she says.

I shrug, "I wouldn't know shit about that,"

Liam laughs knowing exactly what I'm talking about.

"You two are complete idiots," she tells me, as she straightens my tie.

When I look up at Aurora, my phone buzzes, I don't look at it, I already know what it is, it's been a week of us doing this.

I get up from my seat telling them I'll be back but I wasn't. I'd see them in the next period. I walk through the back door of the cafeteria and head into the furthest classroom.