18.

(THE DAY AFTER)

(THE DAY AFTER)

I wake up with an enormous headache, I basically drag myself out of bed to go downstairs. The house is completely trashed.

Cups, chips, clothes, bottles even underwear are on the floor. The cold air hits my back as I walk over to the kitchen where I see Liam making himself a cup of coffee.

He technically puts five scoops of sugar and half of the creamer into his coffee.

I clear my throat slightly before I speak, "Make two of those please,"

I take a seat at one of the chairs in the kitchen, wiping a hand over my face as I groan in distress.

He turns to look at me and chuckles. "A migraine, huh?"

I nod.

"Had to be worth it for the night you had," he says gesturing towards my neck.

I furrow my brows a bit and get up to look in the mirror in the open space next to the kitchen.

A big red bite mark and a few hickeys run down the left side of my neck, I touch them a bit to feel the sore spots.

Jesus Christ Aurora.

"I didn't know Addison got down like that," he says, handing me a cup of coffee.

"It wasn't Addison," I tell her taking a sip of the black bitterness.

His brows are knitted together and he takes a seat on the couch, which is a big mess. "I thought after that kiss surely," he chuckles.

"It was Aurora," I say.

He spits out the coffee and his jaw drops while his eyes open wide.

"You had sex with Aurora," he says, basically screaming.

"No, I didn't," I tell him in a low tone.

"Then unless she's a fucking leech why the hell would you have hickeys,"

"I'm not telling you anything because your mouth hangs open more than Lia's legs," I say, slightly shocked at my words.

He laughs and I'm not sure at which, my expression or my statement.

"Clearly it was good enough because," he pauses, "Shit I never get those marks," he says, squinting his eyes a bit as he stares.